•13•

{Aiyana's POV}

We ain't official...yet. Why would it be official?

Wait, does he like me?

Do I like him that much?

I was being drowned in my own thoughts at our lunch table, seeing how Lance kissed me outta no where just a while ago caught me off guard.

Don't get me wrong, I love it but I'm just not used to something like this.

I'm not used to having a boy in my life. And I'm pretty sure that Lance was definitely my first kiss.

While I was scrolling through my phone on random apps, I realized that I clicked on snap and proceeded.

I remembered that I had streaks to do so I did them and that's when I got the notification that someone added me as a friend. I checked to see who it was but I didn't really care so I added them back.

I clicked out of the app and then attended to what was going on in the world.

"Here comes Lance's 'girl'" Kendra rolled her eyes and faced my direction.

I looked to see Kayla walking up to our Table.

What the heck does she want at this moment?

"Hey baby" she sang when she pulled up to Lance.

I look at Lance to see how annoyed his face looked.

He didn't even bother to say nothing back.

"So you ignoring me now?" She asked sounding unpleasant.

He stayed silent.

"Hey Kayla" Lance's Friend, Kadeem said with a smile.

She smiled at him while I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know who you think you rollin yo eyes at, sweetie" I looked over at Kayla who was giving me a cold glare.

"TUH..." I played with my newly done Acrylic nails.

The sound of her dropping her bag was already known. "Listen lil hoe, we can fight right now."

I just looked at her and smiled. "No thank you."

"Wassup? You afraid of getting ya lil ass beat?" She asked.

I thought for a second. "Yup."

I really hope that that answer would get her to leave me alone even though it ain't true.

She laughs. "I know."

"Then why bother ask?" I shot back.

"Aiyana, let's go" I heard Lance say to me.

I got up without sayin a word and picked up my bag.

"This bitch-" Kayla mumbled before she started to charge at me.

Before she could lay a hand on me, Jaylen, Kadeem, Bryson and Lance got in the way and gently shoved her.