•21•

{Kendra's POV}

"Bae, stooooop" I told Alexis cause she kept teasing me with the smallest licks.

She chuckles. "Ight, I'll stop."

That's when I feel the real goodness of her tongue. She was so good at giving head.

I let out a lil moan when I feel her tongue go inside. When she started to move it in and out, winced and tried to push her head away but she didn't budge.

It felt too good. I moaned each and every time she puts her tongue in.

A couple seconds later, I jerked, indicating my orgasm made an appearance.

That was too quick.

Once I calmed down, I tried to stand up.

I heard Alexis laugh. "Yeeesssiiirr, Thas how I got you now?"

I rolled my eyes and blushed a little. "Shut the fuck up."

"What you doin later?" She asked me.

"I don't even know."

"Well, come hang with me and Shawn in the evening."

"Ion really like Shawn, he gives off bad vibes."

She kissed her teeth. "Bae, come on."

"Nope, I'll just stay home with my mom."

"Fine, do what you want to do," she gets up off the bed, "I can't force you to go."

"It's good that you understand."

"Yup," she says blankly, "well I'm gonna get goin."

She started to walk away but I stop her. "Wait, you mad?"

"Why I gotta be mad for?"

I shrugged. "Can I at least get a kiss before you leave."

She stands there for a second before she walks over to me and gives me a small peck on my lips.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After that, she walks out my room and a few seconds later I hear my front door close.

She's prolly mad.

•¥•¥•¥•

{Aiyana's POV}