•27•

{Lance's POV}
Spring Break. (Day 4/11)

"That song sounds like it smacks" I said as I bumped to the music that was playin out loud in a car that was next to us(In MM)as we waited for the stop light to turn green.

At the beginning of the song, all I heard was, "Uncle Demon..." Then the track was bussin after that.

"No cap" Bryson added while he jerked in the backseat.

"Ayyyeee" Jaylen hit the folks then Aiyana and Kendra started to laugh.

"This some real heat" Kadeem said while doing the broken shoulders every time we heard the word "SHOOK!"

I seen Jaylen do a lil Woah too.

By the way, we was headed to a KFC that was located in a place called May Pen.

The guys that were blasting the music next to us rolled down their window to say something so I rolled down my window too.

"Aye man, a big tings a gwan dong ya suh." The guy let out a laugh at the end before rolling his window back up.

"Wait, what he say?" Aiyana asked me.

I just shrugged and rolled up my window.

"I only heard the word 'Big'," Kadeem said, "word to my timbs."

"Aye me too" Bryson agreed.

"Why this accent so hard to understand sometimes?" Kendra groaned.

"I'm hip" Aiyana agreed with her friend.

I looked at Aiyana's outfit and studied wat she had on.

*nods in acceptance*

The light had finally turned to green which signaled for me to go, so I did. Down here, we have to drive on the other side of the road and the drivers seat is on the opposite side too.

A few minutes later, we parked in a half empty parking lot in front of KFC.

That GPS got some good directions.

"Is y'all finna stay in the car or..." I said to everybody in the car.

"I'm coming" Aiyana said while unbuckling her seat belt.

"Ima come too" Kendra said then Kadeem opened the door on his side to let her out.

"And if she goin then I'm goin too" Jaylen said.

This nigga.

"So...y'all stayin in the car then?" I asked both Kadeem and Bryson.

"Shit, I guess so" Bryson said then pulling his phone out.

"Ight."

All who said that they were coming inside came out the car and closed the door.

When we reached inside, it was almost full but there was a long ass line tho.

"Damn, why this line so long?" Kendra asked while scrunching up her face.

"I'm sayin" Aiyana said.

•¥•¥•¥•

After about 55 minutes of being in the line and ordering our food then receiving it, we headed out back to the car.

We had ordered about two buckets of chicken and some wedges with a couple biscuits. We was all set.

We settled in the car with Aiyana holding the bucket of chicken in her lap, already biting into a chicken breast.

Thas for sure my baby. Lmao.

"Bitch, gimme one" Kendra called out Aiyana.

She reached into the bucket and took out a drumstick and handed it back to Kendra.

"And me too" Kadeem said.

"Me three" Bryson added.

"Me four" Jaylen said after.

Aiyana was aboutta just reach in the bucket to take the chicken out one by one but she got fed up.

"You know what...here" she passes them the bucket.

"So where we goin next?" I asked.

"Wherever the road takes us" Bryson replies.

"Alright then" I started the car and drove away.

•£•£•£•

After hours of driving around, we decided to come back to the resort hotel cause we ain't really know anywhere that we could go.

"You wanna eat now?" Aiyana asked me as she sat on the bed crisscrossing her legs.

"Fuck yes" I went to sit next to her.

"Here" she passes me the bucket with 2 more pieces of chicken left and the box with a biscuit and about 7 wedges left.

"Dayum, y'all did me dirty" I laughed.

"What you mean? We left you more than you could bargain for" she slapped my arm.

"I'll be grateful then, I guess" I bit into a piece of chicken.

"You Better..." she gets up.

"Where you goin?" I asked her.

"I'm gonna take a bath," she told me, "wanna join?"

"Bet" I answered then got up in the midst of chewing my food.

"Wait, I was joking..."

"Too late to tell me that now..."

With that, we both headed into the bathroom and got ready for the relaxing bath.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To Be Continued...

Thoughts...

🙂😏.