'Time is of the essence!'

Nico was bored. In fact, he was extremely bored. Right now, he was probably the epitome of the word 'bored'... Sure, he was most definitely being slightly dramatic but in his defence, he had nothing better to do.

He hadn't seen Will for nearly a day now, and he was feeling a bit lonely, he was actually starting to get quite attached to the son of Apollo. He did see Percy yesterday, but it wasn't the same, Percy never seemed to light up the room the way Will did. The only thing keeping him from going insane, was that he knew he only had to survive the rest of today in this miserable infirmary, and yes, he was counting down the minutes. Again, he had nothing better to do.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and a tall boy in a bright orange 'Camp Half-Blood' t-shirt and flip flops swept into the room, breathing heavily.

'Nico, come quick, I need your help,' the boy panted, a look of urgency painted across his beautifully tanned face, with sky blue eyes and beach-blond hair, glinting in the... Yes, it was Will, and Nico was staring at him, rather dreamily, without taking to account anything he was saying.
'Nico! Are you even listening to me?' Will asked frustratedly.
'What? Uh-yeah. Um.. sorry, what were you saying?' Nico replied shamefully, blushing slightly.
'Oh, it doesn't even matter,' Will said exasperated, 'Follow me, quickly!' And with that he bolted out the room, leaving Nico extremely confused and seemingly unable to move. What just happened? He thought to himself. Nothing is ever boring with him around, that's for sure. But how dare Will be awake, I told him to sleep yesterday, he never listens! Oh well, let's be honest; it's not like I have any control over him anyway.

As Nico was sat there, pondering, Will burst back again through the door, 'Nico! Come on! You haven't even moved! You're not that ill, hurry up!'
'Oh- Yeah- sorry. I am coming.. I just forgot..' he replied, heaving himself out of the bed,
'How can you forget!?' Will said, with disbelief and annoyance. 'You know what? It doesn't even matter. Come on! Time is of the essence!' Nico rolled his eyes at the totally unnecessary quote and went after Will, down the winding corridors, half-running, half-walking, stiff from not having moved for hours, and wondering what on earth they could possibly be doing..

Very short chapter, I know, but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger sorry. And also, I too have no idea yet where they are going, Don't worry, I'm thinking :)