Chapter 111|Gang Orca|

Start from the beginning

"Villains have appeared and started their pursuit. Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the villains," a voice said over the speakers.

You landed at the first-aid site, giving the victim to one of the people working there. You created a plasma shield around the injured victims, getting rid of the field around you. You stocked the first-aid supplies with a smile.

"The plasma shield will hold off any villains. Don't worry, I made sure that the temperatures are controlled," you explained to those working there as you exited the plasma shield, your eyes landing upon the pro-hero, Gang Orca.

You furrowed your brows and teleported back into the city, rebuilding the buildings and rescuing as many as you could. This would be much more difficult with the complication of Orca gang members, but you knew it was necessary.

A group of gang-members began charging at you and some of the victims you gathered. You wrapped a few of the victim's injuries in bandages, trying to keep a smile on your face.

You smiled at the victims on last time before building large walls of bed rock, a very hard substance often used for foundations of large buildings.

"Wind herder," you mumbled. The wind outside of the walls hardened, pushing the heroes together, making them hardly able to move.

You used your quirk to open up the ground under the villains, and closing it up around them, but leaving them some space for their body, but not enough space to move.

You put down the walls around the victims, putting them on stretchers that you made float around you as you ran to the first-aid area. You couldn't leave them.

While making your way to the first-aid area, you were attacked by some villains, which you easily knocked out by restricting the amount of air that entered their bodies.

Once you were almost to the site, you say that tone of villains were charging at the site. You gave the victims to someone who was going to take them as far away from the villains as possible.

Shindo broke up the ground under the villains, but it wasn't enough. Gang Orca suddenly appeared in front of Shindo, sending a hypersonic wave at him, that knocked him out.

Suddenly, Shouto appeared and shot a trail of ice at Gang Orca, which he was busy destroying with hypersonic waves. You smirked when realizing he was distracted.

You shot out a line of plasma from the palm of your hand, quickly wrapping it around Gang Orca to restrain him. More of your classmates appeared to help Izuku and others evacuate the victims. You build a large wall between the villains and them to make it easier from the to get away.

Shouto used his ice to restrain the other orca gang members that went to attack the first aid site.

Inasa appeared, floating on his own winds, using his wind to attack the villains, but broke a lot of Shouto's ice in the process. The two of them made awkward eye contact.

Shouto tried shooting his fire at Gang Orca, but Inasa shot his wind at the same time. This made Shouto's fire miss and Inasa's wind ride.

'Oh no.'

"WHY'D YOU USE YOUR FLAMES?! THE HEAT MAKES THE WIND RISE!" Inasa yelled at Shouto.

"Because he ice was blocked earlier! Didn't you do that on purposes? You blew away my flames!" Shouto yelled back.

As the two of them bickered, you sighed and continued fighting Gang Orca.

"GET IT TOGETHER AND FOCUS!" you yelled at the two of them as you tightened the plasma that restrained Gang Orca, making it heat up so that the plasma would harden.

You used your other hand to wrap the gang members behind Gang Orca in some sort of lasso of plasma. You then used flame tornado, but held back so that you only knocked then out, not killed them.

Gang Orca tried send hypersonic waves at you, but you used your quirk to hold them back.

The two of them finally stopped bickering and focused on the test, but Shouto was beginning to loose hid control.

The two of them both sent wind and flame attacks at the same time, pushing the other away. They couldn't get along. The flames almost hit Shindo, who was unconscious on the floor. You stopped the flames, and lifted the chunk of concrete he was on off the ground and sent it to the people evacuating the injured.

"BOTH OF YOU! CALM DOWN! STOP BICKERING AND FOCUS! We need to work together," you yelled at them as you sent Shindo away.

While you were distracted, Gang Orca sent hypersonic waves at Inasa and Shouto, paralyzing them.

'DAMN IT!'

Gang Orca was holding Shouto by his neck with his large hands. You growled and built a wall of plasma in front of Gang Orca.

Even in their states, Inasa and Shouto still managed to use their quirks. Shouto shot his fire while Inasa shot his wind, and instead of them sending the other away, the combined and formed a flame tornado around Gang Orca.

The paralyzation of the both of them made their attacks weaker and less controlled, but you could help make up for that. You used your quirk to help strength Inasa's winds and heat up Shouto's fire while directing them in one direction.

Izuku protected the evacuation group from villains while you helped defeat minor villains and strengthen the attacks of Shouto and Inasa.

You rebuilt buildings, making it easier for those who continued rescuing, using wind to shoo any minor villains.

You used your quirk to get rid of any signs of moisture within the flames to make it more difficult for Gang Orca.

Suddenly, the air horns went off, signaling the end of the test.

"Um, at this moment, all the H.U.C. Have been rescued from the danger zone. It may seem arbitrary, but with this, all the provision licensing exam procedures have been completed. After we tally the scores, we will announce the results here. Those who were injured should head to the infirmary. The rest of you should change and then stand by," the man explained over the speakers.

You returned moisture to Gang Orca, sending him a warm smile.

"I'm a fan!" you cheered.

Heyo! Thank you all SO much for reading! I hope you have a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOOO much! Byyeeeeeeeee!