Laksh shook his head, "I meant to say you both can exchange your views."

"On you?" Ragini said with a smirk on her face, "Haaw you have collected experiences on every gender?"

Laksh widen his eyes and shook his head, "he is a photographer you fool, a professional talk changing of advices." He hits his palm on his forehead, "oh, sorry!" She said and hooked into Laksh arm.

"I'm thirsty!" Both said, "tequila!" They shoutout and rushed to the bar. The bar tender was confused to serve them or not, but the others knew it, they can't handle them.

One shot after another.

"Laksh!" Ragini looked at him.

"Yes, bridezilla." Laksh said while nibbling on his glass.

"Dance! You remember we wanted to dance on their noses!" She said and he looked at her, "haan correct!" He agreed to her and they looked at the stage.

"DJ!" Laksh shouts, while Ragini was checking her playlist.

"Bridezilla wants to dance!" Laksh said, "only with her groomzilla!" With this he warns everyone not to interfere in their dance.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaksh!" She was shouting and he was standing next to her.

"What?" He said closing his ear with his finger.

"I found the song." She said in a calm way.

"DJ play it." Laksh said and they all shook their heads.

"At least give him the title of your song!" They all scold them.

Ragini pouts, Laksh didn't liked that, "I'm the only one, who is allowed to hurt or love her. How dare you to shout?! Haan!" He took her smartphone and went to the stage with her, "play!" He gave him the song name.

The music started and Ragini was smiling, she was holding his hands, "I hope *hiccup* you can dance?"

Laksh hold her close, "Aho!"
(I'm not good I. Describing dance scenes so I will put in pictures)

 Describing dance scenes so I will put in pictures)

🎼Ho... Ho Jatpure Ki Jatti
O Jatt girl of Jatpura
(Jatpura is a name of a small village in Northern India)
(Jat/Jatt is the name of a clan in Northern India. They mostly reside in the states of Punjab and Haryana)
Jo Fashion Ki Hai Patti
The one who is obsessed with fashion...
Hai Aage Peeche, Aage Peeche Mere...
She is after me
O Jaan-E-Jaan Tu Dona
O love of my life, You are precious
Mere Dil Mein Chaahe Khona
The one who wants to hide in my heart...
Hai Aage Peeche, Aage Peeche Mere...
She is after me🎼

Ragini was looking at his steps, "Laksh me too!" She comes and starts to dance. Ragini puts her hands up and starts to dance, Laksh was looking at her, he suppressed his laugh.