Chapter 108|Hard Work|

Start from the beginning

"What should we do?" Sero whispered to Izuku.

"I'll go out," Izuku whispered back.

"What?!" Sero whispered.

"I'll be the decoy, so you Rei should find openings to restrain as many enemies as you can. Your quirks are better for keeping people restrained," Izuku explained in a low whisper.

"We got three people, so we'd need...There is no way," Sero responded in a whisper.

"Roger," Uraraka told Izuku.

Sero was surprised by this.

"Let's do it, Sero!" Uraraka excitedly whispered.

"Fine," Sero responded.

Back over in one of the city terrains, Kirishima, Katsuki, and Denki were stuck in quite a predicament.

"We Shiketsu students are obliged to wear our uniform hats when working. Why? Because each and every single one of our movements is crowned with the traditions of the name Shiketsu High School," the boy explained. It was the purple haired boy from before.

The boy dropped Kirishima on the ground, making Katsuki more pissed off.

"This is a demonstration of power. We have placed great importance on obligation and dignity since the start of our education, creating a great difference in level between us and you vulgar and ordinary folk, aspiring to become heroes the way you are," the boy nonchalantly explained.

"I hate your type," Katsuki hissed with an insane looking smirk.

"What did he say? I can't process what he's saying!" Denki responded, genuinely confused.

"He said that his eyes are too small, so he can't see the true strength of his opponents," Katsuki loudly responded.

"MY EYES ARE HANDSOME AND LONG IN LENGTH!" the boy yelled in defense.

"Hey, it looks like that's a sore spot for him! Stop saying stuff like that!" Denki whispered to Katsuki, who tched at him.

"UA High school. I respect the school. I take pride that we are counted as equals. However, you continuously act in ways that cause its dignity to decline," the boy growled, large blobs of his own flesh and skin detaching from his arms.

"He's going to do that thing again! That gross thing!" Denki yelled.

"Shut up!" Katsuki hissed at Denki. "'Obligation'? 'Dignity'? You won't stop talking. Show us with your actions, not your mouth, sir," Katsuki hissed.

"Especially people like you, Bakugou!" the boy yelled as he shot the blobs at Katsuki, but Katsuki kept his insane smirk.

"AP shot: Auto-Cannon!" Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki threw many small explosions that worked like rays at the blobs, causing them to rip apart and explode.

"I made it weaker to use against people, though," Katsuki stayed.

"Man, everyone hates you for the same reason!" Denki yelled.

The ripped apart chunks attached themselves back to the boy, his arms returning back to normal.

The boy threw out chunks of his arms once again.

"I will break him myself then. Behavior benefiting the school one belongs to means to be dignified," the boy yelled.

"What's with this guy?!" Denki yelled.

Katsuki smirked.

"He talks too much. I'LL KILL HIM!" Katsuki yelled as he charged at the boy.