Chapter 106|Hurry Up!|

Start from the beginning

"PLEAZS LET ME JOIN IN YOUR PASSIONATE FIGHTING! I'M LOOKING FOWARD TO IT!" Inasa yelled as he sent the balls right back to the students, flying at them at insane speeds because of the incredibly fast winds Inasa used to control the balls.

Students screamed, and just like that, he took out 120 people.

Most of your classmates were in a group, which was attacked by Shindo's quirk. He was the one who destroyed the ground, sending it flying upwards.

Izuku stood up, slightly disoriented. He looked around, realizing he had been separated from his classmates. He began taking steps to find them, but was careful about each one, looking around to see if there was anyone about to attack him.

Izuku stopped, thinking about the events leading up to that moment. Because of this, someone was able to get one of his targets. A girl with light brown hair. She flipped over Izuku, landing behind him.

"Got you. That's not good. Don't stare off into space. But it's weird that even though you're in trouble, you're smiling," said the sweet sounding girl with light brown hair. She was from Shiketsu High School.

"You're so cool," the girl eerily said. Izuku and the girl continued to fight, him getting confused because she seemed to just disappear and reappear. Suddenly, he was targeted by a large group.

Izuku dodged their attacks, but just barely.

"Are you okay?!" Uraraka yelled to Izuku from not too far away. "Over here! Hurry!" she yelled as she stretched her hand out to him.

The group didn't just allow this to happen. They attacked her, knocking her off of the high rock she was on. As she was falling, Izuku remembered the look on your face as you went through the warp gate, the look of an almost defeated All Might and he ran to her, catching her and destroying the rocks that the other team were standing on with a single strong kick.

Izuku ran off, Uraraka in his arms. As they hid, Uraraka leaned forward, an orange ball in her hand. She almost touched one of his targets, but he smacked it away.

"Could you be someone from Shiketsu?" Izuku asked.

"Huh?" Uraraka asked.

"Uraraka has been training with her quirk. So, if it's for a short time, she can ignore the side effects and use it on herself, but you didn't even try to use it when you were in danger. Above all, you showed yourself to the enemy with no plan in mind. That's not like the Uraraka I know at all!" Izuku stated.

Uraraka giggled.

"If you save some even though you noticed, does that mean you were trying to use me instead?" Uraraka asked as she melted in a puddle of what looked like mud. Izuku seemed quite shocked at the sigh of Uraraka melting, even if it wasn't her.

"I-I didn't think that far ahead, but I'm glad I saved you then because if you're not Uraraka, then you couldn't have floated away," Izuku said, getting into a fighting stance as the mud began forming a body.

"Oh? I see. So, that's why you did it. I want you to tell me more about yourself! Will you save anyone? Where's the boundary? Where do you draw the line?" said the light brown haired girl form before as her body formed from the mud. She no longer had clothes, nothing covering her body besides mud.

"WAIT, YOUR CLOTHES! WHY ARE YOU NAKED? PUT SOMETHING ON!" Izuku yelled, very uncomfortable.

"I will after I do what I need to do!" the light brown haired girl yelled as she charged at Izuku, leaving a scratch as she slashed Izuku's cheek with her nail.

Suddenly, tape started stalling around the girl.

"Midoriya! What's with this enviable situation you're in?!" Sero yelled to Izuku as he used to table to stop the girl from attacking Izuku. "Uraraka!" Sero yelled.