Preface

Preface

To everyone who decided to give this story a try ,a warm welcome. Hope this story lives up to your expectations.

This  story is a finished work of mine, under the name behind the masks and since I believe I could improve the story now. I am rewriting the entire story under a new name  .

As  it was written few years back I felt the plot could be improved and so this time around their will be plenty of changes in the whole story except the general theme.

Those who have read it before , I will be delighted if you read this version as well and just letting you know the story won't follow the same version as the previous one .

This may be a fan fiction but it will be more of a Mystery thriller 

Those who are reading it for the first time, I hope you will like the journey.

I have several ongoing works, so the updates may be slower .

Disclaimer

The character names were borrowed from the show Swaragini, but it was set in an alternate universe as  it  holds less resemblance to the show .

All characters are fictional and product of my imagination and any resemblance is purely unintentional .

  Copyright : All right reserved @Juanita Reid

  Cover Credit  :  @Gokka_Makka ,  Kam my dear friend