Day 10 in Dalian | Thursday 25th of April

Dear Diary,

     Today is ANZAC Day, my parents' anniversary (yes, my parents got married on ANZAC Day, and also, my dad's birthday (yes, my parents got married on my dad's birthday)! Only my brother, my mum, dad and I know and we will surprise our whole family tonight with a cake and celebration at dinner. We didn't tell them earlier because we didn't want them to go out buying presents and stuff and make a big deal. So we'll surprise them when we get to dinner.
     Also, here's a fun fact about the word ANZAC:
A is for Australian
N is for New
Z is for Zealand
A is for Army
C is for Corporation
     After breakfast, I spent some time watching 'Lin being cute' on YouTube (because he is the most beautiful cinnamon roll in the world) and some 'Hamilcast being cute' and some 'Janthony' videos which just made my day! Can we just acknowledge Lin:

     Also, here's a fun fact about the word ANZAC:A is for AustralianN is for NewZ is for ZealandA is for ArmyC is for Corporation     After breakfast, I spent some time watching 'Lin being cute' on YouTube (because he is the most beautiful cinnam...

     He's so precious and I want to meet him one day

     Then I did some drawing and I completed a page of fully Hamilton stuff! Hope you like it:

     Some of the drawings are from yesterday. Comment if you like or dislike it!
     Then my dad took my brother and I out for a walk. We walked down to the shopping centre and looked around before having KFC for lunch. Then we got some shopping from Walmart before walking home.
     At home, I drew some more, played with Mimi, spent some time with family, before we all got ready to go to the restaurant. My parents left early to pick up the cake from the cake shop before meeting us at the restaurant.
     The food was really nice and we were all wishing each other good health and happiness and love throughout the whole time. I really wanted to get up and sing Story of Tonight from Hamilton because it's all about raising our glasses and we were doing that a lot so . . .
     After dinner and a chat, we brought out the cake and my dad, uncle and auntie blew out three candles (their birthdays are really close together) before cutting the cake and eating. The cake was really nice!
     <3
     Just to let you guys know, I am a daddy's girl (please, don't put that out of context and make it dirty, I love my father in the right way, not the wrong way) and I love spending time with my dad and when I was young, I would renovate apartments with him whenever I could.
     So on the way back home, I walked with my dad and this is out conversation:
Me: I wish life was like a fairytale where you could just climb up on a mountain and sing and no one would care!
Dad: You can make life that way.
Me: Yes, but people judge.
Dad: We're on a mountain now, let's sing!
Me: -laughs-
Dad: "Mama . . . I just killed a man . . . You continue!
Me: -laughs again- Put a gun against his head . . . pulled the trigger now he's dead.
Both of us: -starts singing together- -finishes song-
Dad: Sing something from Hamilton.
Me: I'm not a good singer.
Dad: You are a good singer, just sing!
Me: Fine. Lemme think of a song . . .

     I love my dad. He knows just what to say at the right down. And I hope he's right about me being a good singer!
     So all the way home, I sung Hamilton songs. Turns out, he likes the songs that Angelica Schuyler sings! Yay!
     At home, I had a shower and stuff before sitting down and writing this while listening to Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen which both really lightened me up in a good mood. Then I went to bed.
     Goodnight!

***

Thank you for 171 views! I appreciate it loads! Really, really!
Fingers crossed that my friends, family, and I can meet Lin-Manuel Miranda one day! I will meet him, I've already promised myself and I'm not breaking that promise.
Hope you enjoyed this entry!
Have a wonderful day/night/evening/midday/whatever!
See you tomorrow, and let us, please, join in a minute of silence for Lin-Manuel Miranda just because he exists!
Goodnight!
<3

***