Travelling Day | Friday 12th of April

***

Note: I will show the times of both Australia and the places I am going (Shanghai, Dalian, and Hong Kong have the same time)!

***

Australia 4:00am | China 2:00am
     My parents were already up when I woke up. My brother and I woke and quickly got dressed and helped turn off lights and pack things. It was freezing outside and still dark so we waited until our friend arrived with his car. We filled his boot up with our 5 suitcases (yes, we carry a lot) and my backpack.

Australia 4:30am | China 2:30am
     We all squished into the cozy car and my brother fell asleep almost immediately. I tried to sleep, but me and moving vehicles just don't go hand in hand. So I just rested my head on the chair and thought of all the fun things we'll do in China and all the delicious Starbucks we'll visit.
     Here's a photo of the road, sorry for the bad quality, I'm not the best photographer:

Australia 5:15am | China 3:15am     We arrive at Sydney Domestic Airport at 5:15am and it was still quite dark

     We arrive at Sydney Domestic Airport at 5:15am and it was still quite dark. We said our thank-yous and goodbyes to our friend who drove us and lined up to check it our baggage. The line was really long so we knew it would take a long time.

Australia 6:15am | China 4:15am

     When we checked in our baggage, we found Gloria Jean's Coffee shop and sat down to have a quick breakfast before boarding. I had a piece of banana bread while FaceTiming my friend hHufflepuffpuff_queen192 :

Australia 6:40am | China 4:40am     At 6:40am, we board our first plane which will take us to Melbourne

     At 6:40am, we board our first plane which will take us to Melbourne. It's a one hour and a bit flight which isn't long. We get our passports and plane passes scanned before we walk through the tunnel to the plane.
     I also got a photo of the plane door: