2 days left | Wednesday 10th of April

Dear Diary,

     Wow. 2 days left . . . It's hard to believe how quick the last four weeks have been since we booked it. And I am freaking out; I'm so excited!
     Surprisingly, it was quite cold today and I had to wear my jumper (in Australia, we get really hot temperatures ((30 to 40 degrees celsius)) that last for quite past Summer; last week, a couple of days were 35 degrees celsius! And it's nearly mid-Autumn!)
     My first period I had a fun lesson of volleyball with the class. Surprisingly, I didn't even get hit in the face! It was really fun and I actually hit the balls over the fence a couple of times! Then I had my last Visual Art lesson where I did some pattern printing. Then I had Science which wasn't too bad. Then I had a hectic lesson of design of trying to figure out how to build a robot because it's due tomorrow and I'm stressing. For my second last period, I had English. Which was a fun period; we did some reading (and my friend freaking had the official Hamilton Biography ((the one that Lin-Manuel Miranda read to get inspiration for writing the musical Hamilton. I freaked when she showed up to class with it! She even showed me some lines that Lin-Manuel Miranda used in the musical! Aaaaahh!! (I am obsessed)
     For my last period, I had . . . Maths!! Yay! And guess what we got?? A test!! Yay! My favourite!
     ._.
     -_-
     ._.
     I think I got the questions all right, I'll let you guys know if I did or not.
     Anyway, I think I also left my ruler in my Design room but I was too lazy to go get it so I'll just go tomorrow.
     I did most of my homework on the bus on the way home and then I had tutoring where my tutor (who is really nice) gave me six sheets of work for the holidays! I don't mind, I'll do it because I'm that type of person.
     At home, we had noodles for dinner and then I helped my parents pack. Since we'll be out most of tomorrow night, we have to pack most of our stuff tonight. I then made some time to watch DangMattSmith (go subscribe and turn on notifications to his YouTube channel, he's great! BTW: he does swear and does show some inappropriate stuff at times) while I did some exercise on the treadmill.
     Humans and non-humans, I have a tip for you. If you are a lazy person who prefers to be reading WattPad then doing exercise, like me, here's a couple of tips:
     1. Believe in yourself, weight loss can be achieved if you put your mind to it!
     2. If you have a short attention span (like me), don't worry, find something to look at/do while you are exercising! Watch YouTube, do some knitting, anything to keep you interested!
     3. Do it in phases. Eg. Speed 3: Walking out of the house. Speed 6: Jogging to the shops. Speed 2: Walking around the shop. Speed 0: Standing at the cash register etc. Make a story with your workout!
     4. Drink loads of water, concentration has water as a fuel!
     5. Remember that exercise is for personal benefit!

     Hope that helped guys!
     Anyway, tomorrow is my last day at school with my friends! And my last night here in Australia for a couple of weeks! I'll miss you Australia! And friends! And school (I ain't kidding)! And warm weather . . .
     Goodnight!

***

Hi!
Thanks for 36 views! Yay!
BTW: My friend left today for a holiday in India! Check out her profile at DramaQueen16720 !
Don't forget to comment and like!
Have an awesome day/night!
Goodnight!

***