Day 3 in Dalian | Thursday 18th of April

Dear Diary,

I woke again to Mimi against my leg.
For breakfast, my sister made mini pancakes which were really nice and I had with an egg tart and a yogurt drink. Then I brushed my teeth and stuff and relaxed on the couch and watched a bit of the news.
Then I got ready to go out because we're having a Girl's-Day-Out!
Here's when something really bad happens:
I'm in the bathroom doing the, uh, -clears throat- normal stuff, and my phone is in my pocket so I take it out and put it next to the sink. When I wash my hands, there is still some water in the bowl. I don't remember clearly what happened, but for one second, my phone was beside the sink and the next it was in the sink. I quickly took it out and tried to turn it on and it was okay. But after drying it, the brightness of the phone went all weird. Half the screen was black and that's when I started freaking out.
I quickly dried it off and my mum walked in so I casually walked out. As I waited for everyone to get ready, I dried my phone more. But now, the screen was really dark that I could only faintly see what was happening on screen. My thought at the time was, I'm so dead.
At that moment, I decided that I wouldn't tell anyone if it got better by night. Obviously, most of you guys would know, that's a stupid decision. But the reason I didn't wanna tell, was because I know that I would be in SO MUCH TROUBLE if I did.
So that's what I did.
We had a Girl's Day Out! We walked around the shopping centre, bought some stationary, and for lunch we had Chinese food. I had dumplings and two egg tarts. Then we did a bit more shopping before meeting up with my brother and dad at Starbucks. We then walked to the Korean BBQ restaurant where we had dinner.
Gosh, it was so so good! Here's a photo (that I took on my mum's phone because "It has better camera quality"):

Then we went home. I just relaxed for a bit before I had a shower. In the shower, I rehearsed what I was going to say to my dad because my phone still didn't work.
After the shower, I sat down next to my dad and told him. Then my auntie came over and I told her too. Then I told my sister who promised she'd take me to go fix it. I was relieved, but I was still crazy scared that it wouldn't be fixed.
     Then I went to bed. Goodnight.
     :(

***

Thank you for 131 views! I really appreciate it!
I'm so sorry for the delay, last night my mum forbid me from going on my device and forced me to do something productive so I couldn't update. Sorry.
Sorry if I rant a lot, I do it a lot and it's kinda annoying.
Goodnight guys!
<3

***