Second meeting (Cybertronian)

You had driven out to the forest since you wanted to get out of town for a while, and you needed rocks for a school project.

You soon found a place to park and once you parked you grabbed your backpack, locked your car and started your walk.

You loved the sound of the birds when you walked in the forest and you wanted to live in the forest someday.

As you were walking and picking up rocks you heard a drilling sound in a nearby cave so you went to go investigate.

When you got to the opening of the cave you peeked in and saw giant robots mining large, glowing, blue crystals.

As you watched them you suddenly heard steps coming towards you and you felt the ground shake so you slowly turned around and looked up..

There, behind you stood a slim, black and purple robot with no face, it kinda reminded you of Slenderman.

You suddenly screamed loudly as you ran towards your car, unlocked it, got in and drove away as fast as you could.

Soundwave only stood where you had been as he watched you run away from him after you screamed.

He knew that he should have approached you in his holoform, that way you wouldn't have been afraid of him.

Meanwhile you had gotten home, ran inside your house and hid in your bedroom.

You were thankful that your mom was at work and your younger sister was at her friend's house.