Apologies

You had just woken up in the clean rag that Breakdown had been kind enough to let you sleep in since he didn't have a bed for you to sleep in and you saw that he was already awake.

"Morni'n Y/n, how'd you sleep?" Breakdown asked you.

"I guess okay." You said sadly.

"I suppose you heard what Megatron said?" Breakdown asked you.

"Yeah, I did." You said as a tear ran down your cheek.

"Not all of us want Earth destroyed you know, even if I hate some humans I don't hate them all." Breakdown told you.

"What about Soundwave?" You asked Breakdown.

"It's hard to tell with him, the main reason that he's so loyal to Megatron though is because Megatron destroyed his other minicons and he still threatens to destroy Lazerbeak from time to time." Breakdown said after he picked up an energon cube.

"I think that I should go see Soundwave." You said.

"Are you sure?" Breakdown asked you.

"Yes, I'm sure." You said.

Breakdown then set you on the floor, opened his door and let you out after you thanked him for letting you stay the night.

Once you found Soundwave you stood in front of him and he looked down at you.

"Soundwave.......I'm sorry for yelling at you...... but I'm not happy that you probably want to destroy every human on Earth. You told Soundwave.

Soundwave then carefully picked you up and showed you something on his visor, it seemed to be some sort of an apology.

It took you a while but you forgave Soundwave, eventually.