An unexpected visitor

Fracture doesn't get captured in this book
_______________________________________

Sebastian was out in the forest looking for a few sticks that he was going to use as a school art project when he suddenly bumped into something large.

"Hey, watch where you're walking fleshy!" Fracture yelled when he saw Sebastian.

"Should we despose of the human, Fracture?" Divebomb asked Fracture.

"No, now that he knows of our existence we need to take him prisoner." Fracture said as he reached for Sebastian.

"Mom! Dad! There's a Decepticon after me!" Sebastian screamed as he ran towards home.

Soundwave heard Sebastian's scream as he got closer to home so he quickly stood up and wrapped the other Decepticon in his tentacles when he got close enough.

"Let go of me!" Fracture yelled at Soundwave, not realizing who had captured him.

Soundwave pulled Fracture close to him and wrapped his tentacles tighter.

"Hey, you're.....you're Soundwave!" Fracture said when he saw who had captured him.

Soundwave nodded and let Fracture loose, but still making sure he didn't try to get away.

"Why are you protecting that human?" Fracture asked Soundwave.

.:Sebastian: son of Soundwave:. Soundwave said in his monotone voice.

"Your son, but he's human." Fracture told Soundwave.

"Yeah, do you have a problem with that.....?" You asked Fracture.

"No, I suppose not, and my name is Fracture, these are my minicons, Divebomb and Air razor." Fracture said as he introduced himself and his minicons.

After a few hours of talking to Fracture you got to know him and he told you that there were several more Decepticons on Earth.