He meets your mom

Tonight your mom was coming over to dinner so that she could meet Soundwave for the first time.
Sebastian was spending the night at the scrap yard so that if things didn't go well with your mom he wouldn't get scared. Soundwave of course was nervous but he left his hat and visor off.

When you heard a knock on your door you answered it while Soundwave got dinner on the table.

"Hey mom, how have you been?" You asked your mom.

"I've been fine, so has your sister." Your mom said as you lead her to the dining room.

"So, you're Soundwave?" Your mom asked Soundwave as you all sat down.

"Y-yes ma'am." Soundwave said as he started to get a little nervous.

"And you kidnapped my daughter?" Your mom asked Soundwave.

"Y-yeah.....s-sorry about taking h-her for s-so long.....I was only following orders from my former master." Soundwave said as he really started to get nervous.

"And did you harm my daughter in any way?" Your mom then asked Soundwave.

"No ma'am, I would never harm Y/n." Soundwave said confidently.

"That's good to hear." Your mom said with a small smile.

For the rest if dinner Soundwave told your mom all about the war and why he had taken you, he also told your mom how he got trapped in the shadow zone and how he got out.