His new form/more minicons

Lately Soundwave had been acting strange again ever since he started making groundbridges to get in and out of the shadow zone.

One day while you, Sebastian and Starla were in your front yard you saw a groundbridge from the shadow zone open up but instead of Soundwave you saw a larger, bulkier mech step out with four minicons.

Sebastian and Starla screamed in fear as the mech and his minicons walked towards you.

"Hey, you should be ashamed of yourself for scaring my kids, if Soundwave was here he would kick your aft!" You yelled at the mech.

"Y/n, it is me, Soundwave." Soundwave told you as he removed his new visor.

"Soundwave?" You asked in shock.

"Yes, I decided to go with a new look, especially since I have more minicons now." Soundwave told you.

"But you don't look like you can fly anymore." You said as you looked at Soundwave.

"That's because I chose a vehicle mode, that way I can help you drive our kids around to where they need to go." Soundwave told you.

"And what about your holoform?" You asked Soundwave curiously.

"I changed it too, but I modified it so that I could wear a wedding ring." Soundwave told you as he activated his new holoform.

"Mom, is that really dad now?" Sebastian asked you.

"Yeah mommy, is it?" Starla asked you curiously.

"Yes, he's your father." You told Sebastian and Starla.

"So, do you two want to go for a ride in my new alt mode later?" Soundwave asked Sebastian and Starla.

"Yeah." Sebastian and Starla said at the same time.

Soundwave then introduced you and your kids to his new minicons and he showed you Lazerbeak's new look.

"Soundwave......if you wanted more kids why didn't you tell me?" You asked Soundwave as you blushed a little.

"What....no.....I'm perfectly fine with the kids we have now." Soundwave said as a blush covered his holoform's face.

_______________________________________

Soundwave's new form

Soundwave's new minicons