He saves you

You were just doing your own thing in Soundwave's berthroom while he was away when Shockwave walked in and grabbed you.

"Hey, I was busy!" You shouted at Shockwave.

Shockwave didn't answer you but instead took you to his lab where he strapped you to a table.

"Hey, I'm not some science experiment you know!" You yelled as Shockwave mixed something in a breaker.

"I needed a human test subject." Shockwave said.

"You fucking tin can, you'll be sorry when I get my hands on you!" You screamed as you tried to get loose.

"Trying to free yourself is illogical." Shockwave said as he filled a syringe with a orange liquid.

Right as Shockwave was about to stick the needle in you he was zapped in the backstruts by Soundwave's tentacles.

"Soundwave, am I ever glad to see you." You said as Soundwave unstrapped you from the table.

Soundwave looked at you and hugged you to his chassis which made you feel safer.

"Why did he want me?" You asked Soundwave.

.:Predaking will need a mate and by transforming the human into a female Predacon Megatron will be pleased:. Soundwave used Shockwave's voice.

"Are you able to lock your door better when you leave?" You asked Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded and took you to his berthroom and fixed the lock.