Almost time, again

Today you and Soundwave were getting the nursery ready for your daughter.

While Soundwave was putting the furniture together you had to go get Sebastian from school.

Once you got home with Sebastian you went to go start washing your daughter's clothes so that they would be clean.

Sebastian had decided to go see what Soundwave was doing and when he got to the nursery he saw Soundwave putting the last piece of furniture together.

"Whatcha doing?" Sebastian asked Soundwave curiously.

"I'm putting your sister's crib together, could you please hand me that screwdriver?" Soundwave asked Sebastian.

"Yeah, here you go." Sebastian said as he gave Soundwave the screwdriver.

"How was school?" Soundwave asked Sebastian.

"It was good, I finally learned how to count to one hundred." Sebastian told Soundwave happily.

"That's very good." Soundwave said with a smile.

"Thanks, I even got a gold star, see." Sebastian said as he showed Soundwave his gold star.

"I see, I'm very proud of you." Soundwave told Sebastian.

A couple of hours later you had finished the laundry and Sebastian helped you put it away.

"Well, I think we're ready." You said as you looked at the nursery.

"Yes, I believe we are." Soundwave said as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"When is the baby coming?" Sebastian asked you.

"In a few weeks." You told Sebastian.

"I can't wait to see her." Sebastian said as he hugged you.