First kick, again

It was a nice, quite morning and since you didn't have work and Sebastian didn't have school you decided to cuddle with Soundwave in your bedroom.

You were sleeping good until you felt a little nudge in your stomach area which made you wake up.

You looked at Soundwave and saw that he was sleeping and then you looked down at your stomach where you noticed a little movement.

You smiled when you realized that your baby was kicking for the first time.

"Soundwave." You whispered.

Soundwave stirred in his sleep but made no effort to wake up.

"Soundwave wake up, the baby's kicking." You whispered louder.

Soundwave's violet eyes soon fluttered open and he blinked a few times before looking at you.

"It's about time you woke up." You said with a smile.

"Is it morning already?" Soundwave asked you.

"Yes, but our baby kicked." You told Soundwave.

"He/she did?" Soundwave asked you.

"Yes." You said as you put Soundwave's hand on the area the baby kicked.

It took a few minutes but the baby soon kicked and when it did Soundwave had a big smile on his face.

"I can't believe our baby is finally kicking." Soundwave said after a few seconds of feeling the baby kick.

"I know, I'm so happy that he/she is." You said as you kissed Soundwave.