Teething, again

Lately Starla had been teething so you and Soundwave had been keeping an eye on her so she didn't hurt herself.

You had gotten teething rings and you gave her shaved ice but no matter what Starla's gums were always sore.

You then decided to get teething gel so you put Soundwave in charge of watching Sebastian and Starla until you got home.

While Sebastian was watching tv Soundwave was looking for Starla after she had managed to crawl away.

Soundwave looked all over your house and he wished that you had cameras in your house so that he could easily find out where she went.

When Soundwave found Starla he saw that she was chewing on an unopened marker.

"You're not supposed to be chewing on things." Soundwave said as he carefully got the marker away from Starla before he picked her up.

Soundwave then heard your front door open and he was thankful that you were finally home.

"Soundwave, where are you?" You asked as you looked for him.

"I'm right here, Starla was chewing on an unopened marker, but I stopped her." Soundwave told you.

"That's good, and I brought the teething gel." You said as you held up the tube of teething gel.

Once you applied the teething gel to Starla's gums she stopped trying to chew on things for a while.