You get sick

You had woken up early in the morning when you started to feel nauseous and you tried to go back to sleep but it only seemed to get worse so you ran to your bathroom, sat in front of your toilet and threw up.

Soundwave had been in recharge when his audio receptors picked up a strange noise coming from your bathroom so he activated his holoform and checked it out.

When Soundwave got to your bathroom he saw you in front of your toilet.

Soundwave kneeled down behind you, held your hair out of your face and rubbed your back soothingly as you threw up again.

Soundwave knew that something was wrong with you so he waited for you to get done.

Once you were done you wiped your face off and brushed your teeth, meanwhile Soundwave had deactivated his holoform and went to get Knockout.

You soon went back to your bed and you saw Soundwave and Knockout looking at you.

"Already now Doll, just lay perfectly still on your human berth so that I can scan you." Knockout told you.

You did as Knockout said and he pressed a button on his scanner.

"It seems that you have something called 'the stomach flu' but you should be done by tomorrow, you need to drink every half hour and get plenty of rest." Knockout told you.

"Thanks Knockout." You said as you fell asleep.

Knockout then left Soundwave's berthroom so that he could go open up the med bay for the day.

Soundwave however convinced Megatron to let him have the day off so that he could take care of you.