The first night at home with your daughter

After you had been given the okay to go home Soundwave flew you, Sebastian and Starla back home.

When you all got home Soundwave's holoform helped you out of his alt mode before he helped Sebastian out.

Sebastian was curious about Starla since he had never seen a baby before, thankfully he seemed to be okay with having her around.

Before you knew it you all had to go to bed, you read Sebastian a bedtime story before you tucked him in and when he was asleep you went to the nursery where Soundwave was holding Starla.

"I see you got her ready for bed." You said as you walked over to Soundwave.

"It was the least I could do." Soundwave said as he handed Starla to you.

Once you got Starla to sleep you and Soundwave went to your shared bedroom to get some sleep.

A couple of hours later though you and Soundwave heard Starla crying so you both woke up and went to the nursery.

"What does she need?" Soundwave asked you.

"She's hungry." You told Soundwave as you sat down, lifted your shirt and let Starla suckle from your breast.

"Is this how Sebastian was when you had him?" Soundwave asked you.

"Yes, he was for a while." You replied in a sleepy voice.

After Starla was done you got her to sleep again before you and Soundwave went back to bed.

And after another couple of hours you and Soundwave were woken up by Starla again, exept she needed to be changed so you made Soundwave do it while you went back to bed.