Fracture picks your kids up

Sebastian is about nine years old and Starla is about two years old.
_______________________________________

Recently you had somehow convinced Fracture to babysit your kids for one night since your uncle and the Autobots were really busy and your mom and brother were visiting family.

You were surprised when Fracture said that he would babysit your kids for one night, at least you knew he was responsible and knew how to handle kids since he was kinda like a father to his minicons.

"Okay, now you two behave for Fracture, okay?" You asked Sebastian and Starla.

"We will." Sebastian and Starla said at the same time.

Just then Fracture walked through the trees.....while wearing a Cybertroinian sparkling sling.

"Okay you two, me and your father will see you tomorrow, remember, behave." You said as you kissed Sebastian and Starla on their foreheads.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they're safe." Fracture said as Soundwave glared at him.

Fracture then carefully put Sebastian and Starla in the sparkling sling and walked away with his minicons following him.

Soundwave then activated his bipedal holoform, picked you up bridle style and carried you to your bedroom.