Final Chapter (muahaha)

*Hazel's POV*

When we got home from the nightmare at Rob's house Mitch and I headed upstairs to do some Hunger Games and Jerome ran off somewhere. I finished logging into Minecraft and Mitch started the intro, "Hey everybody it's Mitch here for some Hunger Deens with Hazel! Lezzgoooo" he shouted and we both ran to spawn. I got a wooden axe and some bootsidoodles that I put on and ran away towards Mitch. "WHOOOP DIAMON!" He yelled and ran with me threw the candy cane forest. I opened a chest and was about to shout what I found when I heard a loud crash downstairs. "Mitch what's that..." I asked nervously and when he answered "shit shit shit" I jumped up from my seat and ran downstairs. What I saw shattered my heart into pieces. I walked up to Jerome who was lying down on the floor, bleeding badly from his chest. "Jerome... What happened?" I whispered and Mitch bounded down the stairs behind me. "I-I love you..." He whispered and passed out. "Ohmygod Mitch we need to get him to the hospital!" I yelled and tugged on Jerome's arm. Turning around I saw Adam holding Mitch with a bloody knife to his throat. My eyes widened and looked into Adam's murderous orbs. "Pl-please!" I croaked out and sunk to the floor, defeated. He would take everything away from me if he killed Mitch. Mitch was what I lived for, the reason I got out of bed everyday. "You know Hazel, it brakes my heart that you chose these two idiots over me" Adam said, sounding bored. "Would you choose me if I killed them?" He asked, anticipation in his voice. "If you let him go I'll go with you" i whispered barely loud enough for him to hear. "Say goodbye to Mitch then because this will be the last time you ever see him" Adam whispered and pulled a gun out and dropped Mitch to the floor. I crawled over to him and he held my face. "Hazel I love you please don't do this I'll die without you here, I have loved you from the minute my eyes laid on you. I remember sitting in the back of your car hovering over your bloody body. I thought you were dead and I knew then that it was love at first sight. Please Hazel... Don't leave me" he whispered the last part. "I love you Mitch" i whispered back and Adam knocked him out with the handle part of his gun. I stared at Mitch and Jerome, each unconscious. "They should both wake up if that makes you feel better" Adam said and grabbed my hand. He had won, tears streamed down my face as he led me out of my front door. I remembered the first time arriving here, being greeted by everyone. Ian who hit on me the first night, Adam who I thought would be my best friend, Ti who moved his hair out of his eyes and half smiled at me, I remembered each one of them. I remembered waking up in the hospital with Mitch and Jerome. Trying not to fangirl and freak them out. I smiled to myself through my tears, remembering. Adam shoved me into the front seat of the car and tied my hands together, then my feet. I continued smiling as I weeped and he jumped into the drivers seat. I missed Mitch and Jerome already...