Waking up

*JEROME'S POV*

I heard almost silent sobs coming from my left. "Jerome" they whispered... "Hazel?" I tried to play but my mouth didn't move, my eyes didn't open. I tried to reach my hand out to her but only one finger twitched. The sobs stopped for a minute. "He moved his finger" i heard her say to someone. "Is he going to wake up?" Mitch asked in a raspy voice. He must have been crying. I tried to open my eyes again and saw a light. I tried harder and my eyes fluttered open for an instant then closed again. "HE OPENED HIS EYES FOR A SECOND" i heard Hazel shout and footsteps rush from where Mitch had been standing. I opened my eyes again and saw them. They looked visibly skinnier, their hair was messed up, and they both smelled pretty bad.. I reached out towards Hazel. "Are you ok?" I asked her as tears rushed to her and Mitch's eyes. "The car... Watch out" i said and looked over to Mitch. He was smiling like an idiot and also had a couple tears in his eyes. "Biggums..." He whispered and hugged me. Mitch yelled for a nurse and two rushed in and started taking tests on me. One told Mitch and Hazel to leave and they both looked over at me, smiled, and started to leave. "Waait noo" i said quietly. "Mi-Mitch... Haaazel... Nooo... Come back" i said, getting quieter as they continued to leave regardless of my pleads.

*HAZEL'S POV*

I stepped outside the room with Mitch and smiled at him. I burst into tears of joy, as did he, and we hugged right there in the middle of the hallway. It had been 3 weeks since Jerome and I had been hit by that retched car. Mitch and I had worried so much, Adam too. The other guys had to basically force feed us while he was asleep. Mitch pulled back and looked me in the eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, it had been a while since we had kissed because we were both so worried about Jerome and kind of forgot about each other. Mitch leaned into the kiss and i pulled apart a minute or so later. I pushed my forehead up against his and he smiled at me. He pulled out his phone, smiling. "imma call them" he said and dialed Adam. He picked up on one of the last rings. "Ya?" He asked still sounding depressed. "Jerome woke up!" Mitch and I both shouted and we could hear Adam jump off his bed. "WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" He said and we hung up. I kissed Mitch again and we laughed as an older couple was talking about how 'disgusting kids were these days'. "I'm 21" Mitch said and smiled at them, then at me. "And how old are you sweetie?" Asked the old lady. "Sevente- wait Mitch what's today?" I asked as he looked at his phone. "NOVEMBER 3RD!!" He shouted. My birthday was on November 1st! "OHMYGOSH" I yelled and he frowned at me "im sorry i forgot" he looked like he was a sad puppy who had just peed on the carpet and got yelled at. "I FORGOT TOO OHMYGOSH MITCH IM 18!!!" I practically screamed. "Shhhhh!" He said and laughed. Mitch nuzzled me with his nose and I laughed. I took out my phone for the first time this week and saw over 30 missed calls from my mom. I showed Mitch, "she probably thinks I'm dead" i said and laughed, calling her back. "Hey mom... I know Im sorry I had my phone off because Jerome was in a coma... We both got hit by a car... Im sorry i didn't tell you i forgot!... Thank you mom... Yes... Love you bye mom!" I said and smiled. "Did i really forget to tell my mom I got hit by a f*cking car?" I asked Mitch. He nodded and we both laughed. The nurse poked her head out of the room and said "ok you guys can come in he's all ready to go when you all are ready" Mitch and I bounded into Jerome's room past the 2 nurses who were leaving. "Hey biggums!" Jerome said to Mitch and I. "Hey you filthy bacca!" I said back and sat next to him on his bed. "Wow how long was I out? No offense but you guys don't look so hot.." Jerome said, only slightly joking. "Three weeks" Mitch said and Jerome's eyes went wide. He looked at me. "What's today?" He asked, i answered "November 3rd..." And his eyes went wide. "HAZEL I MISSED YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY!" He yelled and playfully punched me. "Its all good we didn't remember until about 3 minutes ago anyways, so there was no party" his eyes went even wider. "Mitch you know we have to throw your girlfriend a party right?" He whispered as if I wasn't next to him. Mitch whispered back "Shhhh she might hear us" and we all started laughing, just then, all the other guys ran through the door and tackle hugged Jerome as I stood over in the corner watching them and laughing. Jerome hugged all of them back, looking at me as i smiled at him. I really did love him, i just didn't know if it was more sibling love or love love. I knew that I love loved Mitch and that was good enough for me- no. AMAZING for me. Speaking of the devil, a pair of arms snaked around me and I turned around to see Mitch and kissed him on the cheek. "Im starving" Mitch whispered in my ear. "Me too" i whispered back and kissed him on the cheek again. "GUYS WE'RE HUNGRY" Mitch yelled and all the guys got off Jerome. "I could really go for some italian" Jerome said and started slurping. "Yuuusss" Mitch said and I nodded eagerly, Italian is my faaaavorite type of food. "LEZZGO" half of us yelled at the same time and we all laughed. Mitch helped Jerome up and we all walked out the door. Jerome, being the "masculine" bacca he was, pushed away Mitch's help and took off towards the car we had retrieved at the Starbucks. We all piled into the small car that wasn't meant for the 8 of us, only having 5 seats. Adam drove with Quentin in the front passengers seat, me on Mitch's lap behind Adam, Jerome next to us, Jason and Ian on the other side with Ti sitting on both if their laps. We all laughed and drove off towards Olive Garden. We all sang/screeched Fergalicious. from Adam's phone, hooked up to the speakers. We eventually got to the restaurant.

*TIME SKIP OF SKIPPINESS*

When we got home we all sat down in the living room and decided to play truth or dare. "Hazel... Truth or dare?" Jerome asked me. Oh god. #LivingOnTheEdge "dare" i said as everyone 'ooohhh'ed and giggled as Jerome looked at me evilly laughing. "I dare you... Hmmm? OH! I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with whoever's name you draw out of a hat" all the guys looked at me and i blushed deeply then looked at Mitch. He nodded and told me it was 'ok'. "Where's the hat?" I asked, surprising everyone that i didn't object. Jerome walked out of the room and came back a couple seconds later with a few sticky notes, a pen, and a bacca hat. "A bacca hat?" I asked and laughed. "Yus" he said and threw the hat at me and started filling out papers. "Ok so Ssundee, MinecraftUniverse, Skydiesinmincraft, deadlox, huskeymudkipper, asfjerome, and last bajancanadian" he said earning a "heeeyyy" from Adam. I reached into the hat and pulled out a name. I looked at all of them, some looked eager and others looked scared. "Ok now before I read this anything that happens in that closet stays in that closet im doing it for the vine" i said and started opening up the note as they all agreed. It was...