Beach

*HAZEL'S POV*

When I got back to Mitch's room with the granola bars he said "thank you" and kissed my head. "No problem biggums" i said back. "So whatcha wanna do today?" He asked me. "Can we go to the beach?" I asked him. "hokeyp sounds gooood lez ask Jerome" he said back as we finished our granola bars and walked downstairs. "Jayroooome" Mitch moaned, "Miiiiiiittchhh" Jerome moaned right back at him. "Miiiitcchhh and i are goin to da beach you wanna come?" I asked. "Ya imma get my bathing suit" he said as he got up and walked to his room. "Me too" i said and turned to leave. "Can i join?" Mitch asked as he turned me around to face him with a smirk. "Nope" i said playfully as i released myself from his grasp and ran off to the room. He chased after me but i ran into the room and locked the door. "NOOOO" Mitch yelled from outside. "Sorry dude" i said and laughed. I walked to the closet and changed into a dark blue bikini. I walked into the joining bathroom and put my hair in a braid as i put on some light, waterproof makeup. I walked back to the closet and looked for my coverup. Damn it. Its probably in the washer i said to myself and walked downstairs passing through the kitchen where Mitch and Jerome were. "Hey have you guys seen my coverup?" I asked as they both stopped talking and stared at me wide eyed. "...uhm...no...." Mitch said still staring. "Nope" Jerome answered quickly,!looking away, trying not to stare. "Damn I guess I'll go like this" i said and walked to go get a beach bag together. When i was finished i walked to the front door and shouted "MICTH JAYROME LEZGO". Mitch walked down the stairs in his bathing suit as Jerome emerged from the kitchen. I smiled at them, turned, and walked out the door to the car with both of them following behind. I jumped into the backseat and threw Mitch the keys. He got in the drivers seat and Jerome hopped into the other front seat. "To de beach" Mitch said in a creepy voice. "You sound like a high goblin" i said and we all burst out laughing as Mitch pulled out of the driveway. On the way there we rolled all the windows down and sang (more like screamed) along with the radio. "Hazel your voice is so bootiful" Jerome said. "Hah das funny" i said back smiling. "No really it's absloutely gorgeous" Jerome said. "Pretty voice for a pretty girl" Mitch added. "Awh guys stahp" i pleaded. A couple minutes of singing later we pulled into a parking spot at the beach. I jumped out shouting "race ya to the water" and sprinted across the boardwalk all the way down the beach. "No i gotta win the hunger deens!" Mitch shouted, running after me. "Waaaaiiitt" Jerome said and ran after us. I got to the water first and swam out a little bit so I was just past where the waves broke. Mitch bounded into the water after me and swam to me as i floated where i was. "Hey baby girl" he smirked at me. "Hai" i said acting innocent. He swam closer to me so that we were touching and i wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you" he said looking into my eyes. "I love you too" i said smiling brightly at my benja. He kissed me softly on the lips. I broke apart and doge under the water. I surfaced a couple feet from Mitch and started swimming towards the shore where Jerome was standing looking at us. "Waaaaait" Mitch said running after me. i swam faster and looked back at Mitch and stuck my tongue out, "Give up you'll never catch me" i said and took off swimming. "Oh we'll see..." He said back and took off after me. On land i had the advantage but in water it was about even, he was a tiny bit faster though and caught up. "NO MITCH" i yelled laughing as he picked me up out of the water onto his shoulders. He continued swimming with me on top of him. Once we reached the shore he walked out of the water with me still on his shoulders. "Good lord Mitch I didn't know you were that strong" Jerome said looking at us. "She's really not that heavy" he said and laughed. I looked down at my benj. He knew i was bulimic... Was he just saying that? He reached up and lifted me off his shoulders and set me down in the sand. "Can we build a sand castle?" Jerome asked. "You and Mitch can I'm going to walk a bit" i said and walked away before either one could protest. I walked about 100 feet before a tall guy approached me. "Hey babe can i get a number and a kiss?" He asked looking down at me. I hated guys like this, their egos bigger then them. "Sorry I'm taken" i said and went to walk past him but he moved in front of me. "No isn't an option.." He said and picked me up. "what the hell-" i started before he started trying to kiss me. I kicked and screamed as he held onto me. "FUCK OFF DUDE" i yelled as i punched him in the eye. "OW NOW YOUR REAAALLY GONNA GET IT" He yelled and pinned me to the ground. "AHHHHH" i screamed high pitched. He moved my hands above my head and started to lean down but was suddenly pulled off me. "What the fuck man?!?" Mitch yelled. Oh thank god for Mitch. "Dude let go she's mine" mystery asshole yelled back. "Back off asshole!!" Jerome yelled as i sat up in the sand. I looked at the asshole guy who tried to rape me with fury in my eyes. I stood up and walked over to where Mitch and Jerome were causing him to back up. "OH YOU JUST THOUGHT YOU COULD RAPE ME HERE ON THE BEACH AFTER I SAID I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?!? YOU REALLY THINK THAT WOYLD HAVE ENDED SMOOTHLY?!? WOW HOW DUMB ARE YOU!?!? NO MEANS NO FUCKER!!!" I screamed and punched him again right in his nose. He made a groan noise and fell to the ground. "Fuuuck" he moaned covering his bleeding nose. Mitch leaned down and grabbed the guy's douche bag necklace pulling him up to his face, "If you ever go near her again you won't see the daylight of tomorrow" he said and dropped him to the ground. He turned back to me and i had never seen Mitch so angry. Jerome looked back with fury also in his eyes. I loved how these guys cared so much about me. I loved them both. Mitch as a boyfriend and Jerome as a brother. Mitch walked over to me, grabbed my hand, and led me back over to our beach spot with Jerome following. "God can you believe that jag?" Jerome complained. "I thought i was going to kill him when i saw him pin you down" Mitch muttered. I looked at him and kissed him "It's ok, you saved me.. Thank you" i said and smiled up at him. His look faded from pissed to loving as he said back "It's my job baby girl". We all walked back to the car laughing about how i punched the guy. "Ohmygosh i forgot!" Jerome said abruptly.