Jerome is thinking...

*JEROME'S POV* (yuuus)

I shut the door, pretending I was leaving. I still had Bella in my arms and I rewrapped her into the blanket. Already, I could hear Mitch and Hazel making out in the living room. I snuck past them upstairs and ran to my room. I put Bella in the puppy crate I had been training her to use and she crawled in and fell asleep almost instantly. I sat for a minute or two until i heard Mitch and Hazel's door slam.. I crept out of my room and put my ear to their door. I could hear everything going on inside... I know I could never date Hazel again because of Mitch but damn did I miss her. After they were done I zipped up my pants (hint hint) and ran to my room to grab Bella. She was awake and sitting in her crate, looking at me with her big eyes. I ran downstairs with her quietly and opened the door, pretending I had just gotten home. I set Bella down, I had actually taken her to get shots earlier today while Mitch and Hazel were on their date. She ran over into the living room and started chewing on a chew toy. Mitch came downstairs in a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt on. I raised one eyebrow at him and asked "what happened to your shirt?" Although I already knew what had happened. "Nothin, you just getting home?" he asked, changing the subject. "Yup" i lied "and I also got a text from Rob inviting us to a sleepover with some other TC guys, i already made sure Adam wouldn't be there, you and Hazel want in?" I asked him. He shifted in his spot. "Uhm.. Ya, but no drinking. Deal?" I smiled and lied "sure biggums" i felt bad lying to Mitch but I already had a plan.. "So when's the party?" Mitch asked, interrupting my thoughts. "Uhm- OH!" I checked my phone. "Two hours! Sorry for not asking sooner" i said and smiled a little. "Oh ok imma go wake up Hazel" he said and bounded up the stairs.

*MICTH'S POV*

I crawled onto Hazel and kissed her lips, waking her up. "Hm?" She asked and started kissing me back. I pulled back from her and smiled. "Why did you wake me up?" She asked groggily. "Jerome just told me about a TC, Adam free, sleepover in two hours" she smiled up at me. "Oh, ok lemme get ready and pack a small bag" I didn't move off her and continued sitting on her naked body, although she was covered by bedsheets. "You're adorable when you wake up" I whispered and smiled down at her. "Thank you Mitch but I need to shower and get ready" she said back and pushed me off her. I landed next to her on the bed, waiting for her to move the sheets. She did move them, but she had rapped them around her naked body as she stood up and started to walk to the bathroom. I stepped on the bottom of the blanket, causing it to fall to the floor when she kept walking. I snickered as she started running, trying to cover her butt. She stepped inside after jokily yelling "MITCH WHY" and shut the door. I laughed and walked over to the door, I heard the water start and I said "haaaazel?" She answered back, "yeeeessss Mitch?" I fake whined and asked her "I need to shower tooooo can I join you?" I heard her step into the shower and yell "No sweetie, the point of a shower is to get cleaner, not dirtier" I tried the door handle but it was locked. "Pleeeeaaaase" i begged. "Maybe another time..." She said and I pouted. Eventually I heard her start singing and knew that I had no chance now and that she had decided. So I went back to our room and got dressed in a shirt with some normal jeans. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and put them into the bag. "MITCH CAN YOU GET ME SOME CLOTHES?" I smirked and grabbed her a lacy dark blue bra with a matching thong. I also grabbed a short white dress and ran to the bathroom. "Hazel it's Mitch lemme in" I said, smiling like an idiot. The door cracked open and her hand held out, signaling for me to hand her the clothes. Instead I opened the door wider and slipped in, seeing Hazel in only a towel and smirking. "Mitch..." She started as I closed the door, smirking. I set her clothes on the sink behind us and pushed her into the wall forcing her hands above her head. "Mitch... Later" she said between kisses. I didn't want her later, I wanted her now.. "Please Hazel" I begged, kissing her jaw. "Mitch, i literally JUST showered! Plus we have a sleepover to attend" she said and pushed me off her. I frowned at her and made puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeaaaase" I whined. She kissed me softly and just before I was about to kiss back she pulled us apart and said "no" and shoved me out the door. I heard the lock click behind me and a snickering from the other side of the door. "Not fair" i whined and pounded my fist on the door, like I do with my desk. "Go get ready Mitch... Really lingerie?" She told me as I laughed and walked off to the room to finish packing.