Breakfast

*JEROME'S POV*

I woke up and looked down to see Hazel sleeping in my arms. My eyes widened as i saw Mitch and remembered last night... Oh shit! I untangled myself from Hazel and hurriedly but quietly got dressed. I walked down to see a bunch of random people sleeping on the floor, on the counter, on the couch. Anywhere they could find. I looked out the window and saw both of the cars still here, good, they didn't leave us. I checked my phone and saw a text from Ian asking where we were. I didn't answer and went to look for the other guys. I found Adam and Ti outside sleeping on a lawn chair together. I took a pic and started to wake them up. "Adam... Ti.." I whispered as Adam stirred. "Wake up" as i said it Ti shot his eyes open and looked at Adam next to him, he laughed which made Adam wake up and start laughing too. "We have to find the other guys" i said and walked back inside to see Mitch and Hazel. "I-I'm going to look for Quentin and Jason.." I said. "I'll join you" Hazel said smiling and walked over to me. We both went upstairs and she stopped. "Listen Jerome, i remember last night.. I don't know if you do but you woke up to the situation and it's exactly what it looks like.. Either way Mitch doesn't remember" she said looking at me. "I-I remember... Are you going to tell Mitch?" I asked her. "I don't think so..." She said back . I nodded my head and continued to look for Quentin and Jason. We found them a couple minutes later in the bathroom where Jason was asleep in the tub and Quentin laid on the floor. We woke them up and immediately Jason threw up, just barely making it to the toilet. "Uhhhh my heaaad" Quentin moaned. We laughed and i said "hey get ready to go we are leaving in ten minutes" i said to them. I walked down to the kitchen with Hazel and a sleepy Quentin. "Ohmygoddd my heaaad" Hazel moaned. We reached the kitchen and i looked into the fridge, "here drink this" i said handing her a gator aid. "Thank you Jerome" she said and sipped some. "No problem little bacc" i said and smiled at her. My feelings were stronger then ever now that we had... Done things... Just then Mitch walked in with Adam and Ti. "Are you guys ready to go home?" He asked. "Yessss" Jason moaned, clutching his head. We all laughed slightly and walked out to the cars. Mitch drove on car with Hazel and I while Adam drove the other with Ti, Jason, and Quentin in the car. "I'll follow you" Adam yelled as Mitch pulled out of the driveway. "Hokeyp" he said back and took off down the street. He took a wrong turn and i asked "wheeere you going Mitch?" As Hazel looked over with a curious look. "We need food, a benjs gotta eat" he said as Adam's car followed us down the wrong turn. Mitch pulled into a older looking building that was called 'Pancakes and More!' But the 'R' had faded so it looked like 'Pancakes and Moe!' I looked at Mitch questioningly as Hazel asked "here?" And Mitch smiled and said "ya i came here a couple days ago it's actually really good" Hazel and i looked at each other. Wow, her eyes.... Gorgeous eyes.. And those lips i want to kiss.. I started thinking dirty bacca thoughts as Hazel and Mitch jumped out of the car and the rest of the guys pulled up. "Mitch? Why we here?" Ti asked getting out of the other car. "I came here once it was good and a benjs gotta eat!" He said and ran inside, trailing Hazel behind him. Oh how I wanted to hold that hand... "JAYROME YOU COMING?" Adam shouted. "YUS" i shouted back and got out of the car to follow them inside. The waitress led Mitch and Hazel to a large table where we all sat down and ordered. I got 2 buttermilk pancakes with some bacon. We all made small talked, told stories, and laughed a little until the waitress brought us our food and looked weird at Hazel.. Hazel felt her stare and looked up at the older woman and smiled widely and asked "yes?" The waitress looked at all six of guys and back to Hazel. "Yesss?" She asked again. "Slut" the waitress whispered under her breath and walked away. Hazel looked back at us and laughed telling us she was ok and we could laugh too. "Oh my f-ing god did she really think.." Mitch said as the laughter died down. "Yup" Hazel and I said then looked at each other. I remembered something... That night... She said she loved me.. Did she really mean it or was she drunk? I would ask her later... We all finished our breakfast and headed out. "Wow that was guuuudd" Mitch said and we all agreed. "They put to much butter on mine..." Adam said and we all laughed. We hopped into the cars again and drove home. When we got back Hazel was singing fergalicious as Mitch and I screeched along. We hopped out of the car and walked inside to see Ian sitting on the couch. He eyed Hazel and Mitch put his arm around her. I shot him a are and he looked at me then at Adam, I too looked at Adam and he looked at me. Its like Ian was pinning us all against each other. It was working.. We all walked into our rooms but me. I waited until i saw Mitch and Hazel go into different rooms. I silently followed Hazel up staying a bit behind. I stopped in the hallway outside her door and saw Ian appear at the other end of the hall. I gave him another nasty glare, walked into Hazel's room, and locked the door behind me so no one could get in. I turned but didn't see anyone in the room? Oh she was in the bathroom. I walked over to the cracked door and saw her standing in the room near the mirror and... Crying? I opened my mouth to comfort her but watched in horror as she stuck her finger down her throat and begin vomiting into the toilet. I pushed open the door and sat behind her. She looked up at me and her eyes opened wide before she started vomiting more. "Hazel..." I said rubbing her back. She stood up and walked over to the sink to brush her teeth. I watched her, looking in the mirror at us both. She had mascara running from her cheeks and her face was all red. When she finished brushing her teeth she turned to face me. "Hazel why would you do this?" I whispered, seeing the girl i love purposely hurting herself killed me. "Jerome I'm so sorry please don't tell Mitch" she cried and collapsed onto me sobbing into my shoulder and neck. "I promised him i would stop but i can't! Jerome can you help me? Please?" She pleaded and pulled back from my neck and looked into my eyes. "Sure little bacca" i whispered back and kissed her on the forehead, in the process remembering why i came up here. "But I need to ask you one thing.." I started as she looked up at me and a single tear dropped out of her eye. "Ya?" She asked and her voice cracked. "That one night... When you said you loved me..." I wiped her tear, "Did you mean it or were you drunk?" I asked with my heart in her hands. "I-Im not sure" she said, well thats better then i expected... "I-I think so... But I-I also love M-Mitch" she finished. I looked down at her and smiled warmly. I placed my forehead on hers and whispered "Whoever you choose... I'll always be here.." She looked up at me as another tear leaked from her eye and i once again wiped it away. She kissed me lightly and i enjoyed every second of it. She pulled away as I sighed and smiled when i opened my eyes up to see her beautiful green orbs. "HAZEL WANNA PLAY MINECRAAFFFTT" Mitch yelled from his room. She smiled at me and yelled back "YES #MEROME AND #HITCH" i ran to my room and shouted "LEZZGOOOO", yes i was slightly pissed that Mitch interrupted Hazel and I but I still felt bad. Was a bad person for hitting on my best friend's girlfriend? While I loved Hazel if I lost Mitch I would never forgive myself, we had been through everything together... I loved him... Not the same way I loved Hazel but more as a brother. I started up Minecraft and logged onto Skype. Almost immediately I got a call from Hazel and accepted, we recorded some Pixelmon, Hunger Games, and even a Walls. I loved them both...