Youtube Comments Are Great!

*MITCH'S POV*

I walked towards the house with Hazel, holding her hand. She stopped outside the front door and looked at me, worried. "Jerome's going to go crazy if he sees us" she said looking up at me. "Das all good" i said and leaned down to kiss her, i pulled off her and stared into her eyes for a second. We were both smiling and i whispered "you have beautiful eyes..." She blushed slightly and whispered back "thank you Benja... Now shall we?" I nodded my head and held her hand. "We shall" i said back and opened the door. Jerome was sitting on the couch with his laptop, probably editing videos. He looked at our linked hands and looked at Hazel to me, but it was more of a glare for me and a questioning look for Hazel. "We worked things out" i told him and kissed the top of Hazel's head. He stared in disbelief, mouth open, looking at us. "Mitch you don't deserve her, never let her go" he said and looked at me. Hazel started laughing a little at his "joke" but Jerome gave me the 'I'm serious if you fuck this up i will kill you' look. Of course Jerome and I laughed along though, and i nodded my head at him, saying i understood. "Shall we record?" Hazel asked and we all got onto Minecraft and did a Hunger Games. Hazel, Jerome, and I all killed each other at the same time with a tnt explosion and we ended the recording. I logged onto youtube and shouted for Hazel and Jerome to come look. Adam had uploaded a new video called 'Team Crafted no longer, #Hitch no longer" I looked from Hazel to Jerome and clicked on the video. "Hey guys, Skydoesminecraft here for a serious video about some news. Team Crafted has broken up, Mitch and I had a very heated argument and everyone kind of agreed the environment was toxic so we decided to break it up... Anyways the news on #Hitch is that the ship was sunk by #Herome... Not EXACTLY sure what happened there but thats all i know. Im sorry about team crafted and i hope you guys don't feel butthurt. Bye guys!" And the video ended. My, hazel's, and Jerome's mouths wide open. I looked over at Jerome and he looked to be sweating bullets, he didn't know that I already knew everything... Lets see if he tells me or lies.. "Jerome?" I asked him. "Im so sorry we ended it please forgive me" he pleaded as I smiled at him. I stood up from my chair and hugged him. "What?" He asked confused at my reaction. "You buttdialed me while you two were at Starbucks you jag" i said and we all laughed, "but if it ever happens again i will shave you" i said and pat his head. Jerome over dramatically gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. "NO ONE SHAVES THE BACC!" He yelled and we all laughed. "So we gonna make an explanation video or leave a comment on this one" i asked Hazel and Jerome. "Why not BOTH!?!?" Hazel yelled and we laughed. "Hmm how about.." I types in my idea. "Sounds gooood" Jerome said and i posted it.

BajanCanadian

Hey Adam, just to let you know #Hitch's boat rose from the bottom of the ocean because no ship will ever sink us, we are the biggest, strongest, god darn boat you've ever seen. Also you failed to mention the real reason TC broke up, Adam? Hm? Whats that about? You also forgot to mention you trying to blackmail Hazel so she has to have sex with you, but minor details. :) honestly, if i never see you again it will be too soon <3 well i gotta go kiss my girlfriend so bye Adam, see you in hell dood.