Remembering

*Mitch's POV*

I woke up the next morning and saw a beautiful girl in my arms... The most beautiful girl in the entire world, lying here in my arms. It felt good. I untangled myself from her sleeping body and got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Jerome in the kitchen. My phone was in the seat next to him. "Hey... Mitch" he said kind of nastily. "Why you mad?" I asked him, jeez what pissed him off so much?

*JEROME'S POV*

Wow the nerve of him... "Oh you fucker!" I said rather loudly at him. "WHAT JEROME JUST SAY IT GOD!" He said, just a little bit louder then I had. "Well you could ask me... Or you could ask Ashley" i said calmly, glaring at him. His eyes went wide as i started walking upstairs. "JEROME NO WAIT" he yelled after me as i broke into a run to his and Hazel's room. Soon it may just be his room... He tackled me from behind and I fell to the floor. "DO. NOT. TELL. HER!" Mitch shouted at me. "HAZEL!" I yelled, Mitch's phone in my hand. "JEROME SHUT UP!" Mitch yelled down at me and i pushed him off of me. I stood up quickly and started running again. I ran into a sleepy and worried Hazel. "Jer-Jerome what?" She asked, yawning. "Hazel-" i started but was interrupted by Mitch tackling me again. This time he was reaaally pissed though. "JEROME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS YOUR ONLY GOING TO TELL HER BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUS YOU CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND AND I CAN!" He yelled down at me. Oh that hurt bad, he had always been more popular, gone on more dates, and better yet- he KNEW i was sensitive about that. He fucking knew yet he still said it. "AT LEAST I DONT CHEAT ON MY GIRLFR-" he covered my mouth as Hazel's eyes bugged out of her skull and I threw her the phone, which was already unlocked and in the text messages app. "HAZEL NO!" Mitch shouted and got off me to run over to her. Tears were already in her eyes as i saw her mouthing the words in Ashley's text... I saw her thumb scroll up, looking at all the others. At first it was slowly scrolling but she soon started scrolling fast. "October 25th... A week before my birthday" she whispered and ran to my room. I heard the click of a lock and looked back at Mitch. He had a pool of water in his eyes and just behind that a forest fire. Two tears leaked as he lunged at me, i was expecting it and i dodged, running to my bedroom door. Luckily he had fallen to the floor when he had lunged so i got a head start. I pounded on the door "HAZEL PLEASE LET ME IN ITS JEROME! MITCH IS MAD PLEASE HAZEL!" I yelled, slightly panicking. I had seen what he did to Adam and i felt like if the guys hadn't pulled him off that Adam would have been chopped liver by now, i didn't want to be chopped liver. The door opened and two hands pulled me inside. The door was shut and locked behind me just as a fuming Mitch hit against it, right outside. I looked over at Hazel. She was covered in her own tears and she collapsed onto me as i picked her up and set her down on the bed. I played with her hair and shushed her as she sobbed onto my shoulder and Mitch hit against the door. This went on for about an hour until Mitch finally stopped hitting the door and i saw his shadow slip down and sit right outside. Hazel pushed me onto the bed and laid down next to me, her head nestled into my neck. She fell asleep like that and i laid there. I thought about everything that had happened in the past year... Meeting Hazel, kissing her in the kitchen for the first time, falling in love, Mitch seeing us kiss, me crying, watching Hazel purposely throw up, moving into the TC house, the whole Ian ordeal, seven minutes of hell with Hazel and Adam, the one crazy night at that party, agreeing to break up, getting hit by a car, waking up from a coma with her there, seeing Mitch's phone, telling her, and now sitting with her crying on my shoulder. I had experienced more drama with her then anyone else in my life. But i would do it all again, in a heartbeat...