The Movies

*MITCH'S POV*

"Jerome she's mine" i whisper shouted at him. I saw him blush when he caught her. I knew that he liked her, who wouldn't? Based on what i know about her she's gorgeous, funny, and she seems to really have her shit together based on what i've seen. She got beaten by her dad and she still manages to go out with some new friends just two and a half hours later. Personally i would be an emotional wreck. "She can be with whoever she wants, you don't own her, she's not yours but she's not mine" he whispered back.
"Oh come ON jerome, i know the way you-" i was cut off by Hazel herself looking confused. But never mind that... I thought she was gorgeous in a hospital gown... Now she was in real clothes with makeup and her hair done and better yet, a power moves only shirt. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. I hadn't realized that both Jerome and I were staring when she said "guuuuyyyss?" Jerome saw the chance, and took the chance. Fuck. I tried to forget about it to seem natural to Hazel and skipped down the hall with Jerome by my side, Hazel laughing as all the patients give us weird looks.

*HAZEL'S POV*

We walked into the movie theater and got some tickets for a horror movie, oh great, I'm terrified of horror movies. TERRIFIED. I sat right in between Mitch and Jerome. The movie started and Mitch reached over and grabbed some of my popcorn "hey" i said half joking. "Waaat i finished mine duding de previews, a benj's gotta eat" he smirked and shrugged at me. I smiled back as i reached over and grabbed his wrist, he raised one eyebrow at me, as i leaded his hand filled with popcorn over to me. I looked inti his eyes as i pried his fingers open without him noticing. I took the popcorn then smiled at him as i shoved it into my mouth. "Heeyyy" he said as i laughed. "Sneaky girl..." He smirked. "SHHHHHHHH" someone from below shouted as the movie started.

*TIME SKIP TO END OF MOVIE*

"Holy shit I am never going to sleep again" i said as we stepped out of the theater. Mitch laughed as Jerome agreed with me. "Oh shut up mitch you've seen it!" Jerome half shouted as i looked at Mitch and he smirked. "MIIIIITTCCHHH NO FAAAIIIRR" i scolded as i hit my hand playfully on his muscular chest. Mitch smiled down at me then glanced at Jerome before we all walked out of the theater together, skipping as i locked each of my arms with one of their's. I jumped into the back seat of their car as they both jumped into the front, Jerome in the driver's seat, all of us laughing. "Did you see that old couple's face!?!?" I breathed out between laughs. We all finally contained ourselves as it got quiet for a moment then we all burst out laughing again for no reason. I loved these guys and I've only known them for a day. "Hazel, you want us to drive you home? Or is this gonna turn into a cuddle party?" Jerome asked as my laughs turned to giggles. "I wouldn't object to a cuddle party but i have to ask my mom" i said as jerome and mitch both nodded and began driving back to their house. I dialed my mom in the back seat. "Hey mom it's me, can i stay the night at Mitch and Jerome's house?... No mom they are just friends... Ya i have it... Ok thank you mom! Love you bye!" I hung up. "Why did u have to clarify just friends? Lol" Mitch asked. "Well it IS a cuddle party..." I said. Jerome looked at me in the mirror as Mitch turned around. "Lol jk guys" i said as i heard one of them sigh sadly. I couldn't tell who but either way... What?