Cheater Cheater...

*MITCH'S POV*

"Hey Mitch can i see your phone real quick?" Jerome asked me. "Hold on just a second, i got a text from Adam" Hazel walked over and started rubbing my shoulders. "Mitch can i talk to you upstairs" she whispered in my ear... Hell ya she can! "Sure" i said, standing up and shoving the phone in my pocket. "Mitch? Your phone?" Jerome asked again. "Ya-ya imma go upstairs with Hazel" i said, watching her walk across the kitchen and up the stairs...

*HAZEL'S POV*

Adam better not have told him in that text. He better fvcking not have. Ok Hazel, its ok. Get the phone. It will all be good if you get his phone. "So why did you call me up here" Mitch said seductively.... I knew I had a plan buuut... Maybe a little fooling around wouldn't hurt... I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, his arms snaked around my waist, phone in his hand. I could see Jerome watching from around the corner and looked at him. I grabbed Mitch's hand and took the phone out. I set it down on the floor and led Mitch into the bedroom...

*JEROME'S POV*

It made my blood boil to see her and Mitch like that but I still needed to delete that text... But ugh... Did she have to distract him like that? I grabbed Mitch's phone and walked to my room, locking the door behind me. I tried his password, it didn't work? Ah hell. He changed it to face recognition as the password... (I know that if you fail the face recognition test it will go to a normal password but in this story the face thing has to work. Ok? Ok.) i looked around my room for pictures of Mitch. The only one i had that was recent he had sunglasses on. Would it still work? I held the phone up to the picture. 'Access denied' fvck. Maybe I could sneak in if they weren't doing anything nasty? I stood outside their door and heard Hazel moaning... Ugh.... That's not an option. I walked all around the house and FINALLY found a good picture of Mitch. It worked. His phone unlocked and i read the text from Adam...

A:hey Mitch sorry Im texting you, i still hate you. Anyways now that I'm gone I just thought you should know something is going on between Hazel and Jerome. If you don't believe me, ask them. :) -Adam

Wow, that was close. I blocked Adam's number from Mitch's phone and deleted the text. Hopefully he'll forget he ever got it. Another text popped up and i saw the name, ashley? Oh ashley! I clicked on it and was going to send her a 'hacked by Jerome' message when I saw something that could NEVER be unseen.. Her nudes.....

Ash: hey baby, i miss you... Thinking about you ;) lets record sometime, and maybe when we're done we can "chat" for a bit... Ily call me. XOXO

My mouth hung open in shock. I closed out of Mitch's phone and threw it at the couch. Mi-Mitch... Cheating? No way!? On HAZEL? Oh hell no. I was definitely going to talk to him about... This.... As soon as he got done screwing with the girl I loved.