Sleepover

*Hazel's POV*

I stepped out of the car and held Mitch's hand as we walked into Rob's house (i know Rob doesn't live in LA.. But for this story he does) with Jerome. We were 15 minutes late because of Mitch's really sexy nonsense in the bathroom. Really sexy... Rob answered the door and smiled at Mitch and I as we walked in, he stopped Jerome and started talking to him quietly about something but they both motioned for Mitch and I to keep going... Weird... Everyone else was sitting in the main area which had a open concept living room, kitchen, and dining room. They all turned from the TV to us and jumped up. We hadn't seen them in what seemed like forever and I hadn't realized how much I missed them. We all hugged and said our hellos. Ryan was the last to hug me and he lifted me up and walked us over to where everyone else was watching a movie. He threw me onto the couch with my body lying over Preston, Ti, and Ian's laps. I yelled when my head flopped down onto Ian's lap he smiled at me and said "hey there Hazel" I reached my hand up and flicked his nose, then sat up so I was sitting up on Preston's lap. "Hey Puuuurston" I slurred and he laughed. Mitch picked me up off Preston's lap and pulled me into his lap sitting on the floor. "Mine" he said and kissed my cheek. We all laughed at Mitch's jealousy and I kissed his cheek. "So you guys wanna watch a movie?" Rob asked, walking in from the front door with Jerome behind him. "SAW" Mitch yelled and Jerome starts yelling "NO NO NO!" But eventually we all decided to watch Saw anyways and Jerome sat next to Mitch and I with Rob on the other side of him and Ryan on the opposite side of Mitch. (Everyone at the party: Jason[captainsparkelz], Ian[Ssundee], Ti[Deadlox], Ryan[xRPMx13], Rob[Woofless], Preston[PresronPlayz or TBNRfrags] and obviously Mitch, Hazel, and Jerome) About 15 minutes into the movie Rob got up and walked to the fridge. He got three cases of beer out and passed them out. "No no no it's ok I'm good" Mitch said and tried to deny the beer. "Mitch you have to dude!" Rob said and shoved the beer into his hand. Mitch frowned and took it into his hand, "hokeyp but just one..." He said as he took the top off and took a swig. I was also handed a beer that I took gladly and had Mitch help me pop the lid off. About 30 minutes later Rob went back to the kitchen and hot more beer for everyone, once again Mitch refused and once again Rob convinced him. By the end of the movie everyone was drunk and Rob slurred "letsss lets play truuuth or dare!" I giggled as Jerome said "hokeyp" and Preston started. "Ok so Haaazel, truth or dare?" I looked at him and laughed, I didn't know what was funny but laughing felt right. "Truthhh" I said and he frowned. "But Haaaazel" Preston slurred again. I gave him the 'I'm not changing my answer' look and he continued. "Who's dick is bigger, Mitttch's or Jayrooome's?" We all laughed and they looked at me. I was still sitting on Mitch's lap and I turned around and kissed his cheek. "Miiiitch's" i said and we all laughed as Jerome blushed. "Wait-wait-waait! Hazel? Di-did you have sex with Jerome?" Ryan asked and I tilted my head. "N-no siiillly, you did!" I said and laughed, I was probably the most drunk out of everyone. I asked Ti "truth or dare, tiii" he looked at me and said "truuth" and I laughed "is Skylox reaaal?" I asked him. He frowned then started laughing and said "it waaassss but I dumped him when I heard about what he did to youuu" I gasped and covered my mouth. Then I slid over to Ti's lap and hugged him. "IM SORRY TI" i yelled into his ear and we all laughed. Mitch scooted over and pulled me off Ti back onto him. I giggled. "Ok so Hazel, truth or dare?" Rob asked me. "Dare rob-adob-flob!" I yelled and he continued "I dare YOOUUU to give JEROOOME a lap dance!" He yelled and we all laughed. Jerome smirked at me and Mitch shifted uncomfortably. "... Sureee why nott?" I asked and got up. Rob stood up and grabbed a chair then turned on Talk Dirty To Me by Jason Derulo. Jerome walked over and sat in the chair then put his arms back behind his head. Mitch scowled at him and grunted angrily as I walked over and sat on Jerome's lap, facing him. I moved my hips up and down with the beat for a while then rubbed my boobs along his chest. Jerome already had a boner when I turned around, put my hands on the floor, and my butt in his face. I heard him inhale and laughed, causing my butt to fall and my womanhood to land on him, my dress parting so that the only thing separating us was his jeans and my underwear. Jerome moved his hands to my waist and lifted me up, twisting me until I was sitting in his arms bridal style. I giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek but Jerome looked at me with pure lust in his eyes and started walking to Rob's master bedroom. Mitch grabbed Jerome's shoulder and asked "Where do you think YOU'RE going?" In a deep manly voice. "You're welcome to join ussss" I said and giggled. Jerome smirked and started to walk again but Mitch pulled him back. "Put. Her. Down" he said and I could tell he was going to rage if Jerome didn't listen. "No" Jerome said and took off in a run to the bedroom. "Miiiitch" i said in a drunken voice. Mitch ran after us and got to the door just before Jerome was going to close it. No one else could hear us and Mitch whispered, "Jerome, Rob spilled your plan I'm not drunk now give her back" I tilted my head like a dog, "whaa-what plan?" I asked and Jerome whispered back to Mitch. "Please I need this, please Mitch" Mitch yanked me from Jerome's arms and said "No" one last time then walked downstairs back to where everyone was. I giggled and waved at them as they all laughed and waved back. I still didn't know what plan...