Truth be told

*Hazel's POV*

I woke up on top of a sleeping Mitch. I rolled off him and onto the floor where I grabbed my head and moaned. I had a killer headache. I stood up and walked into the bathroom where I saw Rob sleeping in the bathtub. While I was raiding the cabinet for Advil, Rob stirred and flipped over. "Uggghhh..." He moaned. "Good morning Rob" i said and gave him a pill. "Thanks..." He said and smiled. "No probs..." I remembered how Mitch said Rob told him about a plan Jerome had... "Uhm hey Rob? Can you explain what exactly Jerome was planning last night" I said, closing the door behind me. "Jerome will tell you if he wants" he said and tried to stand up and get out of the bathtub. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me, "Or you could tell me" I said and smiled evilly at him. "Uhm ooorrrr Jerome could tell you..." He said and tried standing up again. I pushed him down into the bathtub and leaned over him, giving him a pretty good look at my boobs. "But Rob... I want you to tell me..." His eyes widened at the new sight of my breasts and he stuttered out, "uh-uhm..i-i gotta go" he tried to stand up for a third time and I pushed him all the way down in the bathtub and moved so I was almost hovering over him. "Please Rob..." I whispered into his ear. "Hazel... I can't tell you..." He whispered back to me. I sighed "Oh but you can..." I lowered myself into the tub with him, sitting on his lap. Of course this was all a show to find out but Rob didn't know that. "Jerome was going to get you drunk and have sex with you" he said quickly. I stood up quickly and stepped out of the tub. "Wow that fucker... Thanks Rob" I opened the door and walked out, leaving a very flustered Rob behind me. I walked down to the living room and saw everyone but Jerome. I remembered that he tried to take me to Rob's room and walked in there. Jerome was sleeping on the bed with his knees held up to his bare chest, he only had boxers on... "Jerome get your sorry ass up" I said and whacked him with a pillow. He woke up and looked at me, confused. "Rob told me" I whispered, glaring at him. "Hazel I'm-I'm sorry please don't be mad!" He whispered/yelled back. Shaking my dead disappointedly I walked out of the room but was stopped in the hallway by Mitch. Well, really it was more in the doorway. He kissed me lovingly and took my hand, leading me downstairs where he sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap. My back faced him and I leaned my head back into the crook in his neck as his arms wrapped around me. I reached for the computer on the table and pulled it to my lap. Mitch spread his legs so that I sat between them and my head leaned on his chest as he held me and we switched turns playing Minecraft on the computer.