Hazel and Hunger Games

*MITCH'S POV*

"Hey guys Mitch here for another solo yolo hunger games whooooo" i punched the air in front of me. "If any of you saw Jerome's vlog earlier, Hazel got sick and Jerome has some personal stuffs he has to do so I will try to get those scrubs here tomorrow for a hunger games. 3..2..1 LEZZGOOO" i yelled as i ran to spawn. I got gold pants, a wood sword, and a watermelon slice. "LEZ CHOP SOME FOOLS" i yelled as i put my pants on and got first blood. I killed 2 more scroobs and ran away from spawn to the boat. "Lez see leather boobplate, dat sexy lingerie bootsidoodles, and a chicken nugget butter crown! Ooohhhhh baaaaby dat stone soooaad" i said as i geared up. 5 kills later i was at the D. "Going against lukethekidrs, hastagmerome i like your user name by the way, and HazelCanadian for the win! I looked down at chat:

HazelCanadian: Hai Mitch I'm in the other room imma scream now so you know it's meee

Suddenly i heard Hazel yell out "Mitch check chaaatttt" and i laughed explaining to my viewers that its Hazel. Deathmatch started and of course it ended up being Hazel vs Me, we ain't no noobs! Not gonna loose to some scrubba doob doobs. Hazel took off some of her armor so we were matching and gave us each a wooden axe. I typed into chat:

Bajancanadian: You ready to dieee Hazel?!?

HazelCanadian: noob pls imma win da hunger deens!!

Bajancanadian: 3

Bajancanadian: 2

Bajancanadian: 1

Bajancanadian: LEZZGOOO

I got the first hit on her and she started running so i chased her. She expertly placed a cobweb down and i got stuck in it as she surrounded me in tnt. "NUUUUUU" i screamed as i heard her evilly laughing a room over. "MAH BODY" i yelled as i exploded. Hazel walked into my room and said into the mic. "Hey guys Hazel here and i just smacked Mitch's bootæ" she said as i slammed my fists on the table. "Ok guys well see ya next time everyone have a nice day" and ended the recording. "Haaazel i thought u were gonna sleep" i said as she answered "but i heard you having fun so i joined in" she shrugged. "Battle dome?" I asked and she nodded and ran back to her room as i called her on skype.

*BATTLEDOME IS OVER MITCH AND HAZEL WON, JEROME'S POV*

I was drunk out of my mind so i walked into Hazel's room and collapsed on the bed. "Jerome what are you-" she started as i cut her off "goodnight" i said as i passed out.

*HAZEL'S POV*

"Uhm miitch... Jerome just came into my room drunk and passed out on my bed..." I told him. "Uhhmm did he try anything?" Mitch asked. "Nah but is it weird for him to be in here?" I asked. "As long as he doesn't try anything i don't care" mitch answered with a smile. "Hokeyp" i answered back. "Wanna do some parkour?" Mitch asked. "Actually i was hoping we could take a nap.." I said with a wink. "Sure think baby girl" Mitch purred. I got up and walked over to Mitch's room where we made love.

*JEROME'S POV*

I woke up with a massive headache and looked around, i was in Hazel's room... Did we? Oh no! I got up and ran around into every room but Mitch's looking for Hazel. I stood outside the door for a second then opened it up. "HOLY SHIT" i screamed seeing a naked Mitch and Hazel snuggling. I slammed the door and ran to the bathroom to wash my face. Hooolllyy shiitt... Nope... Guess we didn't do it.. But did i try something? I reaaally hope not. I looked up into the mirror and saw Mitch with just pants on standing behind me. "Uhm" i said looking at him. "Hey Jerome sorry you had to see..." He started. "No no no thats ok" i interrupted him. A thought occurred to me, "hey Mitch? This morning i woke up in Hazel's bed... I don't remember anything from last night... Did i try anything?" I asked him. "No Hazel and I finished a battledome and were still on Skype when you walked in and just passed out on her bed" Mitch answered smiling. "Oh thank god" i said back relieved. I exhaled the breath i didn't know i was holding. "ok well imma go back to my room... Bye" Mitch said and left. Damn, was he going to do her again? I made an 'eww' face and hopped into the shower. When i was done i dried my hair and went downstairs to eat something. I checked my phone and saw a text from Adam. (I know they don't record or hang out in real life but in this story they do)

A: hey who's that Hazel chick you guys did a vlog with?

J: Mitch's girlfriend

A: Oh well all 3 of you should come to the TC house for a while... Maybe move in? We have 2 extra rooms... Assuming Mitch and Hazel can share.

J: Ya i would love to! Let me ask Mitch and Hazel.

"MITCHH HAAAZEEELLL" i yelled loudly. "BUSY" Mitch yelled back. "USE PROTECTION" i said and laughed. I got a bowl of cereal and ate it when i saw Hazel come down looking exhausted. "Have fun?" I asked her smirking. "Shut up" she answered as she grabbed 2 granola bars and went back up to Mitch's room.