Dad!?!?

*HAZEL'S POV*

I woke up with Mitch's arms around me and his face smiling down at me. "Wow thats creepy" i said jokingly "waaat i didn't want to wake you up... You're so beautiful when you sleep" Mitch whispered down at me. "awh stahhhp you're so adooorable stahhhp" i said back to him. He giggled, kissed me lightly, then got up and dressed. I followed and put on a pair of white short shorts and a Aeropostale blue 3/4 sleeve shirt. I put my makeup on and my hair down. I looked better then usual but still fat... I looked at myself in the mirror... I didn't want to screw up my makeup but... I'll vomit later i told myself. I walked out into the kitchen to see Jerome drinking coffee with Mitch eating a pop tart and drank. I walked up behind Mitch and hand motioned for Jerome not to say anything. I grabbed the pop tart when he wasn't looking and ran into the backyard, which was huge and had a pool. Soon after Mitch chased after me with Jerome. I broke half of Mitch's pop tart off and acted like i was going to throw it into the pool. "NUUU MY POP TART" Mitch screamed making me laugh. Suddenly I was being lifted by Jerome who took my pop tart and threw it to Mitch who caught it and took a bite. Jerome looked at me then at the pool and smirked as my eyes went wide. "NO-" i started but it was too late, i was in the pool sloshing around. "NU JEROME WHY!?" I screamed as i swam to the shallow end. I walked up to Mitch, soaking wet, and hugged him full on making him soaking too. "Haha payback" i laughed as he screamed "NU IT WAS THE FILTHY BACCA'S IDEA". "Oh ya?" I smirked and looked to Jerome who was standing near the edge. "Uh... Bye!" Jerome shouted as he took off to the edge of the yard with me chasing after him. He jumped over the fence with me following him closely now. "JEROME YOU SHOULD KNOW I TOOK TRACK LAST YEAR" i screamed as i heard him curse under his breath. I laughed as i caught up to him and tackled him under my soaking wet self. "AH THE WATER IT BURNS IM MELTING" Jerome screamed, making a Wizard of Oz reference. I laughed evilly as he pretended to die. Suddenly after i had calmed down from laughing so much i was yanked off of Jerome by familiar hands... "DAD!?!" I screamed as Jerome stood up. "Hey there little cunt you're coming with me..." He said as i started screaming at the top of my lungs. I looked at Jerome as he kicked my dad's shin and my dad just held me in one arm, kicking and screaming, and punched Jerome with the other. Jerome tried to tackle him but my dad was 3x the size of Jerome and didn't fall. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Mitch running towards us at full speed and I kicked my dad in the balls and bit his arm causing him to release me, i ran towards Jerome's phone that had dropped out of his pocket earlier as Mitch and Jerome tackled my dad at the same time. "AHHH" my dad screamed as he fell to the ground under Mitch and Jerome. I called 911 and told them what was happening then ran over and kicked my dad, harder then i ever had before, right in the nuts. Having done soccer when i was in middle school i could guarantee that it hurt. Jerome and Mitch held my dad's arms and legs down as i kicked him again and again. Then he started screaming that i was fat and that nobody loved me and I sat down and cried right there in the middle of the yard. Mitch looked at me, then at my dad, said "i love her" and punched my dad cold. Jerome stayed with my dad just incase he woke up as Mitch came over to comfort me. I was full on sobbing now when Mitch walked over, sat on the grass, and pulled a crying me into his lap. "It's ok i love you please hazel it's ok" Mitch whispered to me. I looked up at him and mouthed the words "i love you too" and "thank you" then cried into his shoulder until the police got here.

*JEROME'S POV, 1 HOUR LATER*

Hazel sat down with Mitch talking to the cops as her dad was put into the back of a police car. He had woken up and tried to attack Hazel once but the cops had it covered, it was 3 trained cops vs 1 angry dad. After Hazel finished talking to the paramedics i walked over and asked her "you ok Hazel?". "Not really..." She answered as a single tear slid down her face. "Im sorry this is all my fault, i shouldn't have thrown you in the pool, i shouldn't have ran, i should have been able to fight him off I'm so sorry Hazel" i said, holding back tears. "Jerome... It's not your fault..." She said looking up at me. I sat down in the grass and motioned for her to sit. "You may choose Mitch over me but I still make it my job to protect you.." I whispered to her. "Jerome that's not your job... I should take care of myself..." She answered. "Well if you ever need a shoulder to lean on or a body guard you know where I live" i smiled at her as a single tear escaped my eye. "Thank you Jerome" she whispered back as she wiped the tear. "Hey do you guys wanna go get some food?" Mitch asked ruining the moment, i know he's my best friend but i would be lying if i said i wasn't jealous that he has Hazel. "Ya let's go and just try to forget about all this" Hazel said as she stood up and brushed the grass off her butt. "How about some prizza?" I asked standing up and smiling. "DE PRIZZA!?!?" Mitch shouted making us laugh. "LEZZGOOO" i shouted and ran off to the car with Mitch and Hazel trailing behind.