Party

*HAZEL'S POV*

When we arrived at a giant house with loud music booming and about 10 cars outside. I looked at Mitch and raised one eyebrow. He smirked at me and kissed me softly. We all jumped out of the car and ran inside to find a living room that was completely trashed and smelled of liquor. I was only 17 and had never had any wine, beer, shots, Anything... I looked at Mitch and he led me inside to what looked like it was once a kitchen before the drunk partiers had gotten to it. He handed me some jello and said "try this" as he ate his in one bite. I followed suit and it tasted really good. Five of those later Mitch and i stumbled over to the kitchen table and he asked a guy for 2 shots. The guy handed us 2 little cups filled with liquid. Mitch and i downed it and he got us each another one. We both drank that again and we were drunk. Me a little more then Mitch because i was small and obviously a lightweight. He led us back to the living room and started dancing along to the blaring speakers. Jerome walked over to us and slurred "You... You guys.." He hiccuped, "I-I love you both" he said and we all hugged. Adam walked over sober with a glass of water in his hand. He laughed and watched as Jerome whispered something to Mitch and he giggled. "Wh-whaat" i stuttered. Mitch leaned into my ear and whispered, "follow us.." Jerome hiccuped as i giggled and followed them to another room. It was a bedroom with no one inside but us.

*SEX SCENE WARNING*

My mind blurred as Mitch started kissing me roughly, i kissed back and gasped when Jerome grabbed my butt which Mitch used as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as Mitch french kissed me and Jerome attacked my neck. They led me to the bed and one of them sat on either side of me, Mitch in front and Jerome behind. Jerome tugged at my dress as Mitch unbuttoned his shirt. Once my dress was off Mitch started unhooking my black lace bra while Jerome took his shirt off. Mitch attacked my left boob as Jerome squeezed my right and kissed my neck, leaving little love bite marks. I moaned and Mitch switched to my right boob and Jerome tugged my left, swirling his finger around the bud. Mitch snaked his hands down to my matching lace panties and stuck his finger in causing me to shiver. He grazed my womanhood as i tried to hold in moans. Jerome leaned down and lifted me up so i was standing while they both sat on their knees. Jerome grabbed my underwear in his mouth and slid down. I blushed hard as Mitch licked his lips. "Mi-OH" i yelled as Mitch started eating me out. Jerome pulled me so my back was on him and gave Mitch better access to down below. His hands ran from my waist to my boobs feeling me all over. I was a panting and moaning mess as i screamed and came on Mitch's tongue. He cleaned my entrance with his mouth, sucking on my bud in the process making me moan again. Mitch backed up and took off his pants as Jerome continued to kiss me. Once his pants and boxers were off he pulled me off Jerome and pinned me against the wall, straddling me, and kissing me roughly. Jerome scooted back to us, naked as well. Mitch took me and put me in a really awkward position, i was on my hands and knees with Mitch behind me and Jerome sticking out in my face. I gave Jerome an experimental lick and his face twisted into pleasure as he moaned. Just then Mitch pushed into me making me moan also. I grabbed onto Jerome's member with my mouth and tried to take it all in, i couldn't and i rubbed my hands along the rest and started bobbing my head. Meanwhile, Mitch slammed into me again and again as i moaned and massaged Jerome's balls with my hand. "UHH OOHH~ MITCH! JEROME!" I yelled as i came onto Mitch. "UHHHH-" Mitch yelled and shot his seed into my core. He gave a couple more thrusts, as we rode out of our orgasms. Just as he finished Jerome came into my mouth and i swallowed most of it as he pulled himself out of my mouth. We all laid down with me in between them. "I love you both" i said and they both replied "i love you too" Mitch fell asleep facing the other way as i snuggled up to Jerome, laying my head on his waist. "Hazel?" He said quietly, to not wake Mitch. "Yes?" I asked back, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I really love you" he said and kissed me on the lips. After a second i pulled back and whispered "i love you too.." Before i fell asleep in his arms.