Pool Time

*HAZEL'S POV*

I woke up snuggling with my gorgeous boyfriend. He was looking at me smiling when i woke up and i smiled back at him. "You're really pretty when you sleep" he whispered to me quietly. "Mitch thats creepy but thank you" i whispered back and kissed his nose. I rolled out of bed onto the floor and stood up. Mitch laughed "well thats one way to do it" i looked at him and made an overly big smile like an 8 year old smiling for a picture. I turned and walked to the closet. Lets see... What are we doing today? "Mitch do you wanna swim in the pool today?" I asked and took my bathing suit off a hanger. "sounds gooood" he slurped and i walked to the bathroom with my bathing suit. I left the door ever so slightly open and changed quickly. Brushing my teeth, i turned around to the door and saw Mitch, watching me. "You perv" i said with the tooth brush in my mouth. He laughed "whaaat your my girlfriend these are some of the benefits of a girlfriend" i scrunched my nose up and made a face at him. He made the face back and we both laughed. I finished getting ready and he started. We still finished at the same time though, Mitch lifted me up bridal style and carried me downstairs as i laughed. Jerome was already downstairs and asked "bathing suits? Beach or pool?" I tried to stop giggling as Mitch answered "pool" and went outback. He set me down on the edge and backed up a little, then he started running back to the pool and jumped in splashing water all over me. "Ah!" I yelled and he laughed. I slid into the water and swam over to Mitch. "Cold cold cold" i whispered and repeated. He smirked and whispered "maybe i could warm you up" with a wink he pulled me to him and we started making out. My hands were around his neck and his arms draped down to my hips. Mitch nibbled my bottom lip asking if he could go inside. I didn't open up and he frowned. He pulled back and raised one eyebrow at me as i smiled innocently. "CANON BALL!" Jerome shouted and jumped in right next to us. We all laughed and started splashing each other. Mitch grabbed a float and lied down on it as Jerome and i messed around for a bit. Mitch ended up falling asleep- big mistake. I motioned to Jerome and he nodded as we both swam Mitch's left side. Jerome counted to three on his fingers and we flipped Mitch, both Jerome and I laughing as he fell in. He surfaced and looked very startled, which made us laugh even more. Eventually we all quieted down and i got out to dry myself. I walked back inside wrapped in a towel and was tackled to the ground.