Georgia

•G• (Gigi)

I woke up as I felt Arly kick me. This little one was ready to be let out. Quite Frankly, I was too.

I felt the space beside me, Luciano wasn't there. Where could he have gone?

I sat up and stared at the door, left partially open. Maybe he was downstairs.

Standing up, I walked to the bathroom, every since I got pregnant, I had to go pee nonstop.

Once done, I threw my hair into a bun on top of my head, I went to my side of the bed and picked up my water bottle.

Maybe this is why I have to go pee. I tipped the bottle into my mouth. When I went to set it down, a pink piece of neon paper caught my eye.

Written in Luciano's pretty handwriting, 'Dear Beautiful, I'm gonna be out for a little bit, I'll be back in a few, when I get back you'll have the surprise of a lifetime. Love, Luciano.

I smiled. A surprise of a lifetime? What could that be? I rubbed my stomach feeling around for Arly.

I grabbed my phone and lay back on the bed. I'd have to wait for Luciano to get back.

There was no way I could get down those stairs alone.

•D•

"Brace yourself." Luciano muttered. I rolled my eyes, he was so over dramatic.

"For what?" I asked. He shook his head, "the wrath of Gigi." Was all he said before he got out of the car.

I got up, and went to the back to grab my luggage. Luciano helped me with it, and soon we were in front of the door.

I was so excited to see Gigi! Seeing her on FaceTime was not enough.

Once Luciano pushes the door open, he allowed me to step in. I get in and feel warmth wrap around my body.

I missed this place. I took this for granted, it was all so familiar, and welcoming.

"Where is she?" I whispered. Luciano pointed to the stairs. "Upstairs in our bedroom."

My brows furrowed. As if I knew exactly which bedroom was his. Luciano chuckled before saying, "My bedroom, it's never changed D. That's why you should visit more."

I went upstairs, skipping two at a time. I made it there and stopped right outside a partially opened door.

I pushed it open. And went in. Gigi looked up, her eyes squinted. Well, I'd understand, sunlight was basically hitting her in the face.

"Luciano, can you get me peanut butter and Nutella please."

I had to hold my breath to keep from laughing. "Gigi! It's me!" I said. When I came closer, she gasped.

"Delilah!" She said. When I noticed her struggling to get up, I went to her. I hugged her tightly.

When I heard the sniffles coming from her mouth, I tried my best to look at her. She was crying.

I quickly let go. "Are you ok? Should I call Luciano?" I questioned. She shook her head.

"No. It's  just that- you were supposed to tell me Delilah, I can't believe you! I could have decorated the room for you, and planned activities-"

I cut her off. "Gigi, I'm happy to be here. I don't care if I'm sleeping on the couch, I'm just happy I'm going to be able to meet little Arly, and spend time with you guys. That's all."

Gigi wipes her face and smiles. "I'm so sorry. The pregnancy and all, it's getting to me." She said.

I laughed when she started to laugh. "So, hows it been going?" Gigi asked me.