11

WARNING! MATURE THEMES, 18+ ONLY!

ADRIANO:

It's the busiest night of the year, for Los Stello's. Their ballroom hosts the annual gala of the year, for those seeking out business matters, ventures, and for others, well, fun.

My gaze drops to the squirming doll beside me, her eyes follow the streetlights as we zip past them. I was making a big risk taking her here, even I knew that.

"Relax, Londyn, we haven't even arrived yet." I scold, her head snaps to meet mine, her gaze set ablaze. "Don't tell me how to feel!" She spits.

Such a pretty face deterred by anger. My eyes harden, as I study the small frame next to me, her dark hair in waves falls down her back.

Hazel eyes, find mine in the moonlight of the car, within them, pools of hatred. She's stunning, the epitome of beauty, class, elegance.

She looks out the window once more, her jaw locked.

Her neck, having been exposed, called for attention. Her soft, toned muscles, outlined in the moonlight, with the diamond choker the centerpiece of it all.

Leaning forward, my breathe fans her face. My nose rests on her cheek, as my lips find their way to her jaw, carrying up to her ear, "remember who's in charge, Londyn" I breathe.

Pulling away from her warmth, I watch as her chest rises and falls, her breathes quicken. Her jaw falls slack, as a small gasp escapes her rosy lips.

There's potential in her, that I can see.

LONDYN:

"Don't tell me how to feel!" I grit my teeth to stop from expressing just how deeply livid I truly was.

I could kill him, with my own bare hands. Inflict the same pain he caused me onto him, watch him beg, scream, be humiliated.

The air suddenly thickens, I gather it's the strength of my hatred for him reaching its peak.

I look away, out the window again, steadying my breathes, whilst studying the route the driver takes. It feels like we've been in here for hours. Despite the luxurious car, having had plenty of seats, he had chosen the one right beside me.

I sneak a glance at Adriano from the corner of my eye, his gaze is piercing. His body leans towards me, so close, I can smell the intoxicating scent of his cologne.

My hearts beats, his lips part, as they drag along my jawline, his lips utter the words, "remember who's in charge, Londyn."

I shouldn't feel like time has ceased, or the flutter of butterflies in my stomach. My knees, feel weak, as I hurry to catch my breath. I shouldn't think of his soft lips pressed against my jaw.

But I do.

"Sir, we have arrived." I barely hear the words of the driver, before I'm pushing open the door. Adriano, rather quickly, stands beside me, he juts his arm out, gesturing for me to place mine in his.

His eyes cast a warning glance at me, I slip my arm into his. "Damn" I mutter. The scene in front of me is the sum of wealth and class.