Pain

Delilah:

Pain doesn't just go away, it's always there wether you realize it or not. Pain shapes you into who you are.

It molds your thoughts. Changes the way you do things, the way you act, think. I failed to realize that sooner.

I tried to bury my feelings down, I knew this day was coming, it always was. I had driven myself to my hotel room where I planned to stay for the rest of today.

Who am I kidding, of course he'd find me, he knows that I'm in New York now, he'll find me once again.

I was changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt, my hair sat in a sloppy bun on top of my head.

I was eating Nutella with a spoon as I watched Twilight. Forever would I be team Edward.

I was finding information on my next target from another client. I was going to have to email or text Massimo and let him know that whatever he wanted me to do, is off.

As a matter of fact, I'll do that right now, so that I can keep this courage going. I took my laptop.

I quickly typed in his email, and soon enough I was at the point where I should start typing. My hands shook.

I heaved a sigh, then swiftly my fingers picked up and I typed.

Email:

Hello, it's Delilah, I just wanted to let you know that I am not going to be doing this stuff with you anymore. Don't contact me or call me, I'm done.

I clicked the backspace button quickly, that was unprofessional and brutal. I should retype that.

And I did, at least ten more times. Until I felt that I had gotten it to be professionally but stern.

Email:

I have found that I can no longer continue to do business with you, I'm afraid I have to call it off. I will leave a few suggestions at the end of this email to help you find a new assassin. I do wish that you would no longer engage in any conversation with me or contact me. Thank you. -Delilah

Doug Harved- 246-433-7432
Ralpha Manuel- 456-331-6777
George Fisherman-268-672-5583

I have seen these three in action and can promise they are worthy enough of doing the job.

I sighed. It was good enough. I hit send and the email was sent. I couldn't go back and correct anything now, it was done and over with.

I shoved my spoon into my Nutella and brought it back up to my lips. I was stress eating and I knew it, but I had to do something.

I sighed as I read over my information. I had a job tomorrow at six sharp.

A middle-aged man, manager, and a child predator. After looking at the evidence and the police reports. Some the police had actually attended to, some of which were still pending.

He was an easy target, not much of a fight. Cases like this were easier. Way easier. I called Julian, the phone rang a few times before he answered.

Which was odd, Julian always had his phone on him.

Conversation:

Hey Julian!-D
Hey-J
You don't seem too happy, is everything okay?-D
I'm fine-J
Julian, you know that I'm always here if you need to talk, do you want me to come over?-D
Yes, I would. If your not busy or anything-J
Of course not, I'm on my way, text me the address-D
Ok, bye-J
Bye-D
-Call ended-