10

LONDYN:

He creeps up behind me, his gaze following mine in the mirror. "You look quite stunning." He says casually.

I can feel my hands wavering by at my side, unsure of how to stand, what to say, or even how to breathe.

"I brought you something." His voice again, is calm and collected. His eyes a storm of gray, as he studies me in the mirror.

From behind his back, he pulls out a velvet box, bordered with red lace. I expect it to be a gun, a knife, some kind of weapon.

I don't turn around, instead I eye his movements in the mirror.

I'm taken by surprise when he opens the box. Inside, there's a necklace- a choker. With an intricate patterned golden chain. It's unlike anything that I would ever willingly wear.

It draws attention, from the boldness of it, to the diamonds nestled into the pattern, the sum of richness and glamour.

"Londyn?" My eyes find his in the mirror, I hum a response. "I asked if you liked it." His brows are raised and he's waiting for a answer.

I hate it, but knowing better than to voice my true feelings, I only nod. Adriano carefully peels the necklace from its packaging, tossing the box onto the floor.

His hands carry up to my neck, the warmness of it sends a tingle down my spine. The cool chain of the choker braces my skin, I feel a rustle of movement.

Then, Adriano steps back and chuckles, "Suits you." Before I can even think, my fingertips find their way to the chain of the choker tracing the length of it.

It's heavy, and I can already see the red creeping from under the choker. This isn't going to be pretty by the time I take this off.

"Ahh!" I hiss, I quickly pull my fingers away. Through the glass I can see Adriano smirking, a remote in hand. That son of a bitch. The surprise hurts more than the shock itself.

"Now Londyn, you didn't think I was being nice did you?" He chuckles. My neck is tingling, and feels as if it's on fire. My eyes begin to itch, I shut them in an attempt to keep from bursting into tears.

"Your words earlier I believe was, I will never be the submissive bitch." His gaze is piercing, as he continues, "tonight we'll test that. You will play by my rules. Act out, get shocked, and I choose the punishment. Or you can choose to obey."

I know better than to argue by now, so I don't say anything. Either way, I lose. If I act out, I get shocked, which undoubtedly would bring him some sadistic pleasure. If I don't act out, he wins.

I hesitate, my gaze fixed on the choker, "fine." He stood smugly, a smirk resting on his face. "I look forward to tonight." His retreating footsteps echo throughout my mind.

"I'm so sorry, honey." Nayal says, as she strokes my hair.