'What's with the sudden change of heart?' Lisa thought

Jungkook stated and shook his head lightly, he realised that he didn't want to keep Reah waiting for him anymore. It was wrong of him to be doing this because in the process, he was hurting Lisa and although he loved Reah, he knew that it wasn't right to make her wait for him to leave Lisa. At the same time, it wasn't right for both of them to hurt her like they did before. Hurting Lisa emotionally was more than enough before and it was below the belt when he hurt her physically, although he only did it once. He still felt terribly guilty and was left in a fit of pique at himself.

"Please just take me back home." Lisa muttered under her breath as she continued to look down.

"I-..." The male paused, registering that if he continued to speak he might make things worse. "I'll just fix things and I'll get it done." Jungkook replied and started to fix the scraps of what was left of their food.

"I'll just wait by that tree." Lisa raised her arm to point at a nearby tree just a few steps away from Jungkook. She just wanted to be away from him for a while before she would have to be stuck again with him in a long car ride.

Jungkook nodded and threw their rubbish as well as their scraps in the bin, searching for the phone he threw a few minutes after Lisa woke up. "Where is that goddamn thing?" He asked himself and looked towards Lisa's direction "Lisa do you mind calling my phone? I need it to get us back home."

"My phone died a while back in the car ride." Lisa replied and looked blankly at the male and stood up, eventually unable to resist the male and his pleas. She helped him look for his missing phone.

After about 10 minutes of searching, Lisa saw a light glowing in the dim part beside the edge of the lake and pointed there getting a little excited. "Jungkook! It's here! Found it!" Lisa jumped excitedly and for a while, she forgot about what happened a while ago. Lisa ran to the phone she saw. Pretermitting the fact that it was beside the lake and that it was slippery there and almost fell.

"Careful, it's slippery." Jungkook reminded and bent down to pick up the phone. "Fuck, it's just 3 percent. Did you bring your charger?"

"I told you to bring it but you didn't. You gave me the bag but it didn't have my charger in it."

Jungkook groaned and face palmed. He wasn't blaming her. He was just worried, it was cold out here because it was late already and it was dark. Jungkook couldn't let her stay here whilst he looked for somewhere to stay and instead, he turned to look at Lisa and got a blanket from the basket he had for the dinner and gave it to her. "Follow me, we're gonna do something. Take off your shirt."

Lisa's eyes seemed to have widened "Excuse me?"

Jungkook repeated himself, dragging Lisa along with him to the car "I said take off your shirt." He said and once they got in the car, put her in the back seat.

"Jungkook stop it! Let go of me, you're scaring me!" Lisa shrieked. A hint of red on her cheeks, Jungkook tilted his head lightly. The male was confused as to how he was scaring her. "How am I scaring you?" He almost pouted.

"Ayah, just take it off. Okay?" Jungkook replied calmly and when she didn't obey, he was just about to take off her shirt for her when she started to scream and smack his face.

Jungkook stepped away after she started screaming and watched her as she continued, a confused and concerned look on his face.

"AYHHHHH! JUNGKOOK I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU BUT I'M NOT READY! I DON'T WANT! AHHH! RAPE! WE'RE MARRIED AND ALL BUT SERIOUSLY? IN A CAR?! I DON'T WANT! AHHH! RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RA--"

Jungkook flicked her forehead and looked at her, "What do you mean rape?" Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle and gave her his jacket and the blanket "If you're uncomfortable, cover the window with the blanket and wear my jacket. It's cold out here." Jungkook grinned and looked down at her, remembering the time at the hospital when he saw her changing

Lisa nodded and pushed him out and shut the door before Jungkook could even say anything. She started to change and immediately got out soon after, "I'm done." Lisa mumbled.

Jungkook turned to look at her, the black leather jacket looking loose and like a tiny blanket on her. A small smile appeared on his face unconsciously, "now that you're all set, let's start walking. We might be able to find a shop out here somewhere that can give us supplies for this or can help us call something."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and ran back to the car, grabbing her small bag and shoving in the blanket and one of the bottles of water that they packed on the way. "Why do we have to walk?" Lisa asked

"My phone is at three percent, I'm afraid if we continue on with the car ride we'll run out of gas and we might get lost a lot faster. I saw a shop around half an hour back. We can spend our time there first and maybe get a coffee and then we can get some help."

Lisa nodded and hugged her back, the chilly air getting to her. She signed slowly and started to walk before Jungkook. A few seconds later, looking and him "Are you coming?"

Jungkook followed after her and they continued to walk silently, Lisa thought how it was unusual for him to remember the path on the way to the shop but not the way back home. She followed anyways, it's better than being alone back in the car. He still gives her that sense of security for some reason, a peculiar reason indeed.

A/N : I'm so so sorry! I've been busy with school and other than that, my family moved houses so we didn't have access to WiFi for quite a while so I couldn't post :"( it was torture.