19

Sarah's POV

"Samuel I found Mina but she's with your brother." I said and Samuel's face was full of shock.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"their at an old factory that's been shut down years ago. It's not that far from here, I'm sure we'll make it before he does anything else to Mina." I said and he nodded but then he looked sad again.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"the house keeper won't let me go out that means I won't be able to save your sister in time before I get out of this house." he said and I sigh in disappointment until I remember something. there was still one person left.

"Samuel wait here I know one more person that can help us save Mina." I said and left without waiting for an answer.

I then went to where Mina lived. I went into her room and I saw a man blacked out I knew that was Jimin. I saw him with Mina before when I was spying on her and I heard Mina call out this name.

He then began to wake up, I then went to him and I talked to him I knew he would be surprise cause it's the same with everyone who hears a voice in their head.

Jimin's POV

"Hello Jimin" I heard a voice in my head. was this Sarah? the one that Mina mentioned?

"Are you Sarah?" I asked.

"Wow I'm surprise that you know my name but now is not the time for me to introduce myself. We need to save Mina quick before Samson does something to Mina." She said and I remembered what happened.

"Where are they?!" I yelled.

"Just let me enter your body and I will take you to the place." She said and I nodded. Then I felt myself being controlled and I couldn't control my own movements. I knew this was Sarah's doing so I just let her control me.

Mina's POV

I began fighting with Samson. He punched me and I punched back, I know girls aren't suppose to fight with boys and stuff but girls can be tough too. Samson was really tough, he may be the best opponent I ever had.

"Samson will you really be satisfied if you kill me and my parents?" I asked.

"Of course, I will be the most satisfied person ever. Killing you would be like me living in a fantasy." he said and I just stayed there. I knew he was lying, I could tell he wants someone to love him and love him for who he is but to sad I'm not that person.

"Your lying and admit it, stop lying to yourself it will only hurt you more." I then felt a punch to my stomach, I coughed up blood.

"You don't know anything, we may have been the same in the past but what about now? at least you got someone to love you what about me? I admit I need someone to love me but who? if they find out I'm a guy who's done terrible things will she love me? I don't think so." He punched me again.

"damn you" I was starting to get annoyed with his depressed talk and then I remembered how I kind of talked the same as him and I laughed at myself. Just how similar can we be?

"alright if you really want to fight so much then lets fight." I said and I punched him back and we kept on fighting.

~a couple minutes later~

Right now we both were covered in sweat while we kept on fighting but where is Sarah? what's taking her so long?

"your one tough opponent Mina but too bad your not as strong as me." He said and he kicked me and then punched me and I could feel all of his strength. 'was he holding back? impossible were both sweating so it couldn't be but how is he so strong?' I fell down after the kick and punch.

He had a knife near my neck.

"Ha it seems you've lost." he was smiling but then I saw Jimin and I smiled.

"Ha not quite." Jimin came behind and hit his head and then I pushed him away.

"Jimin what are you doing here?" I asked but I noticed his eyes were a dull color and then they returned to his original eyes. Did Sarah take control of him?

"Mina are you ok?! your full of blood!" He yelled. I knew it he was controlled by Sarah.

"How did you manage to bring back up?" Samson asked while still being on the ground. I saw some ropes and so I grabbed the ropes and I tied him up.

"Give up Samson you've lost." I said and Samson smiled but this time for some reason it was a smile of giving up.

"You got me, it seems you had a trick up your sleeve. this is the first time I've been so interested thank you Mina." He said and I smiled. then I heard a yell, it wasn't just one yell it was three yells.

I turned around to see.......

-----------------------

sorry for cliffhanger but hope you enjoy and thank you for all the votes and views.

love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️