20. Samson loses and Forgiveness

I turned around to see......

Samuel and two other people who were probably around 40. Is that Samson's Parents?

"Samson!!" they yelled again. Samuel ran and I could tell he ran as fast as he could.

"Are you ok?" he asked Samson and as I looked at Samson I could tell he was shocked.

"What are you doing here? Why did you bring them here? I don't want to see them."Samson said. I then untied the ropes. I then grabbed the keys in Samson's back pockets and I opened the cage where my parents where.

"Thank you Mina for saving them" Sarah said and I just nodded. I was too tired to talk right now.

"Are you ok Mina?" Jimin asked and I nodded again I then finally remembered that we had a vacation trip.

"Jimin wh-" I was cut off when I heard a phone ring. It was Jimin's. He answered and I could hear the shout of his parents.

Jimin's parents-Where are you and Mina? where already at the airport.

Jimin-you guys can go on ahead were staying back. We both had some stuff to do at the moment so we can't join you guys but have fun.

Jimin's parents- ok but it won't be as fun with out you two bye.

Jimin- Bye. *ends call*

As he ended the call I could tell that I was to weak to talk or walk so I grabbed onto his shoulder letting me lean on his shoulder.

just as I was about to walk Jimin carried me and then I mumbled a thank you. I didn't know if he heard me or not but I was too tired to think so I just stayed there.

Jimin's POV

As mina grabbed on to my shoulder and was about to walk I lifted her up and carried her. I could tell that she was tired then I heard a small thank you and I smiled. 'Mina you really stole my heart this time' I thought. I went to where the group was and I saw a lot of crying and hugging.

I looked to Samson and I saw him apologizing to everyone and everyone forgive because they all knew what he went through except me which made me feel a bit lonely. He then came to me and apologized.

"I'm sorry for hurting your girl." He said and I could feel it was sincere.

"It's fine and I know that she must have hurt you a lot to." I said by looking at the bruises of his shoulders and face that was exposed.

"Your girl was a tough one to beat I can tell that she's a really strong girl." He said and I laughed.

"She is but when you see her at her weakest moment it's kind of cute." I said and we both laughed.

"She's lucky to have you but for me it's a bit different." He said.

"Don't worry you'll find your own girl soon." I said and he nodded. we both then went back to the group and we got out of the place. While walking back home I kept looking at her bruises and then I kept thinking 'if only I was a better fighter I could have saved you' but it's already over so it's useless to think about it now.

We all went to my house since it was more closer. While we were inside we just talked and talked. Mina was in her room resting.

Everything was fine now. Samson apologized to his parents and Mina's parents and to Samuel again and everyone apologized to Samson for whatever they did to him but there's still one more thing that I need to do.

I need to.........

----------------

Another cliffhanger yay!! sorry for another cliffhanger but hope you like or enjoyed the chapter. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!