Special Chapter PT.1

~9 months later~

9 months have passed since the surprise and Mina is almost at her due date. Mina and Jimin were on the couch and Mina was laying her head down on jimin's lap until she felt a pain in her stomach. 

Suddenly she felt something wet between her legs and then more pain came. She gripped Jimins hand and weakly said, "J-jimin, m-my water broke," 

She was breathing heavily while Jimin was panicking.

"U-uh ok j-just breath in and out," Mina did as told and Jimin grabbed the night bag and the car keys and then he carried Mina to the car.

"Ugh! Jimin! it hurts!" She yelled.

"Don't worry, were almost there," Jimin said and soon they were at the hospital.

As Jimin carried Mina in, doctors and nurses came and took her to the delivery room. Jimin waited outside the delivery room and with each screams he heard he felt more anxious. 20 minutes had passed but still no news. 40 minutes passed and Mina was still in there.

Then a nurse came out.

"The wife has suggested for you to come," the nurse said and jimin immediately got changed and went inside the delivery room. When he got there he saw her trying to push even though she almost had no strength. 

"Mr. Park, hold her hand," he did as told and then mina pushed again but with more strength, Jimin felt pain in his hand but he couldn't care about it all he cared about was Mina and the baby.

"One more time," the doctor said and Mina pushed one more time.

"I see the head! Ms. Park, now push with all you have," Mina then pushed with all the strength she had, while Jimin's hand was breaking from Mina squeezing it so tight and yet he didn't care about it. 

After the push the room was filled with the sounds of a baby crying.

"Congratulations Mr. Park, it's a baby girl, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" Jimin nodded and a nurse handed him the scissor and he cut the umbilical cord. After that the doctors took the baby while they arranged a room for Mina to rest in and Jimin changed back to his clothes.

Jimin was so happy that he had tears in his eyes. he couldn't describe how happy he was.

Jimin POV

As i went inside the room Mina was in, I saw how pale and fragile she looked. My heart immediately felt a 'pang'.

I went near her hospital bed and sat on one of the chairs. I then held her hand and kissed it.

"You were the best gift I ever had but now you gave me another gift that i love so much, thank you Mina," Jimin said.

He then remembered that he had to call his parents and friends to tell them the news. He went outside the room and called all his friends and family. after that he went back inside and held her hand.

Mina then opened her eyes slowly.

"Jimin? where's the baby?" She asked and as if on cue a nurse came in with our baby in a hospital bassinet.

"Your baby's here, would you like to hold her?" She asked and Mina nodded. the nurse gave the baby to Mina and then she took out a clipboard and a pencil.

"what would you like to name her?" She asked and I turned to Mina.

"you can decide Jimin," she said and I smiled.

"How about Min-Ji?" I said.

"that's a perfect name," Mina said back and we both smiled.

"Min-ji it is," the nurse said and she wrote down the name and left. 

"You made me so happy Mina, You were already the best thing that happened to me and now you've given me another thing to be happy about, Thank you," I said and hugged her.

"Jimin, we both created this miracle, so you can't give me all the credit," She said and I just smiled and nodded. 

Then the door opened and my family and friends came.

"Mom, dad, everybody, you guys are here," Mina said.

"Sorry we only came now, Jimin had just informed us a minute ago," my mom said.

"It's fine, you guys are here now that's what matters," mina said and smiled.

Then after that everybody separated and started talking. I was with the men while Mina was with the Ladies.

"So Jimin, is it a girl or a boy?" Samuel asked.

"It's a girl," I said and Samson and Jackson and jungkook looked down and sighed.

While I could hear the girls squeal saying, "We won! we won!"

"What happened?" I asked.

"I made a bet with seulgi that if the baby was a boy then she'd have to do what I say but if it was a girl I have to do what she said, just thinking about it makes me scared," Jackson said and I turned to jungkook.

"And what about you?" I asked jungkook.

"I have to go shopping with Tzuyu for a week, it's gonna be torture," jungkook said while sighing even more.

"And let me guess you made a bet with someone and lost right?" I asked Samson.

"Yeah," he said and he looked down and sigh just like the others. I just laughed and laughed, it was too funny.

"So jimin, what did you guys name the baby?" My dad asked and they all looked up.

"We named her Min-Ji," I said.

"That's a good name," Mina's dad said and I nodded. (The dad is a myoui just incase your confuse, the Kim's aren't there cause they're busy,)

After talking, Everyone was holding the baby but as I look at them I was feeling more hesitant. I would have to hold the baby sooner or later but I'm scared, scared that I could drop the baby or hurt the baby if I hold her. Min-ji just looked so fragile that I want to protect her but I'm also scared that I could drop her if I hold her. I felt more hesitant by the second but I covered it up by smiling. 

But I can't just cover it up forever.

----------------------

Hope you guys like it and this chapter is for those who wanted it. 😁