18

Samson POV

"Sir we have the girl." Shadow said and I smirked.

"Leave her there and leave us alone." I said and he did now it was only us two. I looked
at her and I noticed that she looked quite beautiful. To bad that I have to kill you.

Mina POV

I woke up and I saw my surroundings weird. "Where am I?!" I notice a man was there.

"Your awake." He said.

"Who are you?" I was scared cause he had a creepy expression. He was also smiling creepily.

"You can call me Samson, but you won't be calling me that for much longer."

"What do you mean?" I was confused by what he said. Was he gonna kill me?

"I'm going to kill you but not in one shot I'm going to torture you slowly and then kill you." He said and my eyes widen in an instant but I slowly smiled.

" Ha, your going to kill me? That's really funny considering that I tried to kill myself two times already but failed. If you can manage to kill me your one lucky guy but I won't let you kill me because I have something else to do." I said but he just kept on smiling.

"You saying that makes me want to kill you more. Also I know what you want to do. You want to save your parents don't you. Well I can let you see them." I was confused until I saw some people in a cage. Were they my parents?

"How do you have my parents?"

"Ha how do I have your parents? Well I'm the one who captured them. It's exactly because of your parents and my parents that my life is like this now. Hm my parents managed to escape but I managed to get your parents. Isn't all good?" He was laughing crazy by now.

But I could sense the pain in his eyes. The lifeless and lonely eyes. I use to be the same as him.

"Tell me, what did my parents and your parents do to make you like this?"

"You really want to know? My parents neglected me! Your parents tried to assassinate me because I was trying to help your sister and my brother be together. In the end what did I get for helping them? I got pain, pain was what I got and I never got a thanks from the two of them. My life was a living hell." His life was just like mine. Neglected and pain. Somehow were both really similar.

"I can understand your pain, my parents neglected me too, they even punished me harshly. I wanted to die everyday. I can understand why your doing this. My parents cause you to be like this. Then before you kill me I want to say thank you on behalf of my sister for trying to get them together. It must have been lonely for you. Here kill me or torture me as you like. I have already been tortured before anyways so there's no more point in trying to survive." I closed my eyes waiting for him to kill me.

Samson POV

This is the first time someone can understand me. The first time, I knew that we were similar but I didn't know that we both would have been the same. Why am I so hesitant? Her parents tried to kill me, she's the same as them but why am I hesitating to kill her? Just because of some words I'm getting so hesitant.

Then memories came flashing back to me.

Flashback~

"Samson remember to always be good. We'll always love you no matter what."

"Samson you'll always be our boy no matter what."

Those were the words of my parents. How did I forget them? Mom, Dad did you guys really love me?

Then memories kept on flashing back to me and I could remember the good times I had with my family then I remember the bad memories as well. My head was in a mess. I couldn't tell what was right or wrong anymore.

"Ahhh! Your parents ruined my life and now you want to ruin my life as well by messing with my head? Everyone's the same, they give you expectations that are too high to reach until one day you'll break down and become useless. They'll throw you away just like that. Love? Trust? Bonds?promises? They're all nothing but fantasies. Reality is crueler than that and I'm that reality."

I felt half awake and half asleep. I couldn't really tell what I was doing anymore.

Then I felt a punch to my face.

"So what if your life was messed up? Did you ever try to change it? You just kept on making your life worse by doing this. What can you get by killing me and my family? After you kill us you'll have nothing but total emptiness. Revenge is never a good thing. So it's not too late to turn back now." Mina said and I could feel as if I was becoming more awake.

"What if it's too late? What if no one can forgive me for al the things I've done? What could you possibly know? At least you had siblings who loved you right? My brother wouldn't even talk to to me and it's all because of you and your family."

"I can understand why your like this. Being neglected and feeling pain, you just need someone to talk to and yet no ones there. I was like that once but someone saved me from that despair. He kept helping me and showing me that I'm not alone. So if you think your alone then your not. I'm here with you and I'm sure everyone can forgive you."

Mina POV

I was just talking to Samson when I heard a someone speaking in my head.

'Mina are you ok?' It was Sarah's voice.

'Yeah i'm fine but go get help. I'll be fine.'

'Ok but you better be safe.' Sarah said and disappeared.

Please come quickly.