12. Can't control

Mina's POV

After Mr.wang visited us i went to my room and i took out my phone and i listen to the recording and i knew Mr.wang was the man in the recording but why is he not claiming seulgi as his? If the baby is his why is he not telling  Jimin?

'This has nothing to do with me.' I thought and i grabbed a knife that i had in my drawer and i go into the bathroom and i cut myself. I look at the blood but i didn't feel satisfied like i used to. It seems that cutting my wrist isn't even enough to satisfied me anymore. It's like i'm tired or everything.

'Sarah Sarah' I called out in my head.

"Do you need something?" I turn my head to see sarah.

"Have you found a way yet?" I asked.

"Well not really but i'm working on it." She said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Wait why do you have a little knife with you?" She asked cautiously.

"What do you think?" I said but now i feel tired and lifeless like i just don't want to live anymore! What's wrong with me?!

"M-Mina d-don't tell me your cutting yourself? Why? why?! why are you doing this to yourself? You don't have to torture yourself like this." Sarah said with worriness.

"What's the point of living? I'm tired of everything, it's so boring and lifeless. Nothing changes." I felt like i was half asleep but half awake. Why can't i control myself?!

"No, I-" I was gonna say but then i completely spaced off. I couldn't feel anything anymore.

"There's nothing exciting. Everyday is the same, it's boring." What am i saying? I-i'm scared, i-i can't control myself.

"Sarah I can't control myself!" I yelled and then I see everything turn black.

What's going on?